Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

haha i know Lolita. I think britney is SO LOST right now. I bet her life is a mess now with federjerk and a baby. Drinking while pregnant, MAYBE pregnant again, driving with baby in the front seat, FAT and with a husband that doesn't love her. I don't hate her.. i love her music. but i want the old britney back !!

I'm dying for the old britney too but through her actions she's made she's proving that she's stupider than any of us could have even imagined! If she continues to drink her baby could have umm whats that thing called. Oh Down syndrome. And that's so horrible. Britney's an idiot period.

I don't think she's stupid, yes she has made some bad choices but I mean everybody makes bad choices but that doesn't make her any dumber then any regular person. The only thing she needs to get rid of is that stupid jerk for a husband, who is trying to get famous off of her name. And if she is pregnant good for her. But like I've said before she needs a break Britney doesn't have to look good for anyone but herself, and she doesn't have to come back to music because lets face it the girl is famous she has done damn well for herself. And her name is trademarked just putting her name out with all the perfume, and clothing she's rich. What makes me angry about this thread is most of the stuff that is supposed to be about how people like her are negative and that's not fair I mean all celebrities have done really dumb things but yet she gets all the press for it because of that dumb jack ass that she's married too. Excuse my language I mean you didn't see Angelina Jolie getting press for having sex with Billy Bob Thortan in her limo before she came to the awards, after she told everybody they had done it. But Let Britney go grocery shopping and it's all over the tabloids. It's ridiculous and sad that she can't be normal for five minutes without stupid reporters and people who are probably Kevin reporting bull to them so they can get cash. But yeah I'm done ranting it's just what I think. I like Britney I will never dislike her for anything she does, because she's human and hell the music world needs a person who isn't rake thin. And she's not giving into the hype of dieting and trying to be like the majority of the people in this business. She should take all the time in the world lose weight spend time with her baby, and if she wants to come back to the world of music then she can but until then I respect her decision to just be a mother.

What makes me angry about this thread is most of the stuff that is supposed to be about how people like her are negative and that's not fair I mean all celebrities have done really dumb things but yet she gets all the press for it because of that dumb jack ass that she's married too.

I don't think people here post negative stuff about her, i love britney, but i loved her more before she got married. I think she ruined her life. She got married and had a baby too young. There's a lot of people who have baby at 25, but she's a popstar !! She's totally messed up, she looks like trailer trash. And i'm a fan, i admire britney, that's why i have the right to say that she's a mess, so ugly right now ! I'm not the kind of fan that only talk about good things haha. She should dump him and find someone that is not trying to be famous, and get back to music.

But Let Britney go grocery shopping and it's all over the tabloids. It's ridiculous and sad that she can't be normal for five minutes without stupid reporters and people who are probably Kevin reporting bull to them so they can get cash.

But famous people should understand that, it's the price of fame !

:)