Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

That's what happens when you get pregnant. She'll eventually lose her baby fat & before you know it, we will see the old Brintey that we know & love so much!

i'm sorry but she started getting fugly and fat before she was pregnant :ninja:

Argh. Britney, if you don't have that great body anymore than you can't wear tiny dresses! Everything is not allowed to everyone!

GET RID OF KEVIN!!!!!!

Btw I heard Britney will make a cameo in Will and Grace :) And that she is pregenant agian :(

Justin Timberlake is reaching out to Britney Spears telling her to leave Kevin Federline if she is really unhappy with him. He isn't saying that he will take her back (cause he already tapped that ass if you know what I mean). Besides, what will happen to fug Cameron Diaz if he leaves her?

"Justin asked point-blank, 'Are you happy?'" a source close to both singers tells Star. "Britney paused for a few seconds, sighed and said, 'Sometimes.... You know how it is.'" "Actually, no, I don't know!" responded Justin, who has been luckier in love with Cameron Diaz, 33, than his old flame has been. Alarmed by reports that stress over her 27-year-old husband Kevin Federline's reported cheating has begun to make her physically sick and that Britney has been stuffing herself with junk food