Bellazon

Audrey Tchekova
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

On 11/26/2022 at 11:49 AM, Minerva13 said:

What a masterpiece,thank you so much dear @fahad.syou have wonderful collection vintage!:wub::flower::hug:

i'm glad you like them i think you and i @NyteLadyNaunet are the last audrey fans here! i have more rare edits of her i will try to scan soon.

does she appear in russian magazines? i have never seen her there even in vogue russia 

On 11/28/2022 at 8:28 PM, fahad.s said:

i'm glad you like them i think you and i @NyteLadyNaunet are the last audrey fans here! i have more rare edits of her i will try to scan soon.

does she appear in russian magazines? i have never seen her there even in vogue russia 

I have never seen her in Russian Elle,Vogue in 90's:idk:

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2022 at 7:28 PM, fahad.s said:

Her real name is Yulia Bykova. I read that she wanted to participate in the Russian EML contest in 1997 under Red Stars agency. Seemingly she didn't for some unknown reasons. Then was silense about her until the first success abroad.  I remember there was an editorial in Elle Russia September 2000, had reprinted from Elle Germany

7 minutes ago, Povad said:

Her real name is Yulia Bykova. I read that she wanted to participate in the Russian EML contest in 1997 under Red Stars agency. Seemingly she didn't for some unknown reasons. Then was silense about her until the first success abroad.  I remember there was an editirial in Elle Russia September 2000, had reprinted from Elle Germany

i already scanned that editorial in the previous page. it is strange she never did any original work for russian magazines especially because most of the content for vogue russia from her time was produced by people in new york or europe which is where she worked so she didn't have to go there to shoot anyway. 

4 minutes ago, fahad.s said:

i already scanned that editorial in the previous page. it is strange she never did any original work for russian magazines especially because most of the content for vogue russia from her time was produced by people in new york or europe which is where she worked so she didn't have to go there to shoot anyway. 

It is a bit strange, that she was practically unknown in her country, though the russian Vogue mentioned her a couple of times among the new faces from Russia. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...