Bellazon

Audrey Tchekova
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

• 1 month later...

@fahad.s thank you so much for your amazing scans and snaps, that Numero April 1999 editorial is just too stunning :heart: :heart: :heart:

45 minutes ago, fahad.s said:

Audrey is one of my favorite models, wish her thread was more active :no:

Unfortunately I don't have much late nineties magazines, I am planning to buy them for further scanning but I cannot promise it will happen fast.

I'll memorize that you love Audrey, if I'll find something with her I'll post it right away :flower:

Just now, danny-19 said:

@fahad.s thank you so much for your amazing scans and snaps, that Numero April 1999 editorial is just too stunning :heart: :heart: :heart:

Unfortunately I don't have much late nineties magazines, I am planning to buy them for further scanning but I cannot promise it will happen fast.

I'll memorize that you love Audrey, if I'll find something with her I'll post it right away :flower:

thanks alot, i hope you find some of her work too. i also have other edits and ads of her but most of my magazines are in large boxes in my storage since i have no space so its hard to look for them but i always scan them when i go through my stuff and find any. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@radolgc 

i saw some of your old posts of audrey on Tfs for elle germany august 2000 and vogue paris 1998, can you please repost them here if you still have them because all links were deleted :blush:

Yes, TFS blocked me forever and this was the least I could do(deleting all the links to all the stuff I contributed for them for years). It is a very very unpleasant space filled with disrespectfull arrogant people. I will check if by any chance I have these scans and I will post them here. You can send me an e-mail or remind me in a few days. I need to check my archives. I have only these I scanned of her from I-D magazine, here you go:

img836.jpg img837.jpg