Audrey Tchekova
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I want to thank you Minerva13 for everything that you do. I am sorry it took me so long to reply. I have been trying to find out which specific issue that the American Express is. I so want to see if I can get and share the rare picturial/editorial. I know it sounds weird, but I would like to know the name of it, how it appeared in the magazine. Those kinds of things. I think the American Express one will remain a rare find though. Elle Germany as well. At least for me. I hope that someone or myself can find them though. And share it.. Thank you Minerva13!

I did find out the name of the other model in the Elle Germany. Zdenka Barcalova.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

So I can confirm that the one Departures edit/pictorial is not in issues: January/February 2006, March/April 2006, July/August 2006 or September 2006. I have them. I also ordered the remaining issues for that year. Which will be: May/June 2006, October 2006 & November/December 2006. It could only be these 3 remaining issues.

The Editorial/Pictorial I am on the hunt for is this one:
https://carlbengtsson.com/american-express-departures-2006

I got the last 3 issues today. Just finished looking at them. That editorial/pictorial is not in any issues this year. So I am not exactly sure what the website is referring to when It says American Express Departures 2006. The website that I ordered the back issues from doesn't have anything about a special issue that year. Noting like Spring or Fall. So I am not sure which issue this editorial is from... I was really hoping to get this editorial to. It's one of my favorites.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...