Bellazon

Tyra Banks
Thumbnail

dcrim

• 3 weeks later...

Tyra pays $120 brunch tab after mix-up

Tyra Banks finally paid a brunch bill Thrusday after mistakenly leaving a manhatten eatery without settling the check last week.

On saturday the supermodel ate at the brooklyn diner with music mogel Russell Simmons and his children-but the party left without paying.

"Everybody waved goodbye and there was nothing in the billfold.We kinda figured it was okay, It was so chaotic she probably thought someone paid the bill."

As Banks explained on The View Thursday,she had offered to pick up the check then Simmons insisted he would,but ultimately there was a misunderstanding.

On Weds. the New York Daily News reported that Banks and Simmons "Dined and Dashed"which made her realize her mistake,(she also said on the view they only used her photo,which is why she went back to the resturant today and she couldnt get a hold of Simmons)

"I read the paper and their saying Im Cheap and I didnt pay the Bill,"Banks said "So Im on my way over there after this show."

Indeed,Banks showed up to make good on the check."She was really apologetic and also very embarrased."Said

Reyes an employee of the resturant,"She was great very much a Lady."

As for gratuity Reyes says,"She left a wonderful tip.She was quite generous."

I hope she has enough sense to never eat with that loser again!! :laugh:(Russell Simmons not the waiter below)

post-3782-1177629761_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1177679206_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1177679213_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1177679223_thumb.jpg

post-3782-1177679231_thumb.jpg