Bellazon

Tyra Banks
Thumbnail

dcrim

Woah!! [& in no way is this an insult] but.. she looks so much better when she ditches the 'el-cheapo wear' & goes for high- fashion glamour- YSL sweater dress & LV coin purse- damn!! I love this look on her. But she has always been gorgeous!

tyra makes all these excuses about why her weight fluctuates and what not...but i really doubt she eats healthy and works out. She is 30 not 50.

I used to love tyra so much but i canno't stand this women now she has totaly changed 360 degrees. She drives me nuts.

so do you :/ :laugh: she can do with her body whatever she wants and she can eat whatever she wants as long as she´s comfortable with herself. I love her more and more now.....and I never used to like her much :D if she´s driving you nuts, turn to someone who doesn´t and don´t waste your time here ;)

Banks Gets Pregnant For Talk Show

Mar 9, 2007 - World Entertainment News Network

Retired supermodel Tyra Banks left fans stunned on her TV talk show yesterday when she revealed a baby bump.

The former Victoria's Secret stunner pretended she had a secret of her own when she greeted her studio audience with a blanket wrapped around her, pretending she was cold.

Banks then talked about recent magazine speculation suggesting she had gained weight, and then said, "I have to come clean to you guys... I have been gaining weight - and this is why."

Banks then let the blanket fall to the ground to reveal a baby bump and, as the audience gasped, she yelled, "I'm pregnant."

But the model quickly explained, "This is just a suit, there's no baby in here... I'm not pregnant. One day I will be."

The ruse was planned to promote a show dedicated to the latest baby gifts.

i think Tyra has super huge ego, otherwise why did she put on the walls of ANTM rooms all those her portraits?

and this show loks like she just want to remember about herself like 'look i'm supermodel'

b/c all winners are very average plus they are forgotten throught a week

i dunno earlier i liked her so much now i don't know what to think about her