Bellazon

Tyra Banks
Thumbnail

dcrim

I saw it & it was a great interview- she says she HATES chocolate, my mouth dropped open, she's kinda allergic to it, gets a bad stomach reaction- who would've thought?

Tyra is also on The View today for those of you in the states- check this link for more info: http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/episodes/2004/1.html

Please someone tape it & upload it! :)

angel, i missed it.  and the most embarassing story ---- i went up to letterman yesterday morning to try and get tickets so that i could see my tyra. but in the process of getting tickets, there are these people that interview you.

well the girl asked me how often i watched the show.  i replied, "all the time".  and she said, "like 3 or 4 times a week"  i said -- "yeah about that". so then she started asking me about specific recurring characters and skits.  and i DON'T watch the show that often at all, so i had absolutely NO idea what the hell she was talking about.

finally she says, "sir, do you even know the name of the band?"  and by this point i was so nervous and embarassed that i said, "uummmm .. .  the tonight show with-" "sir. this is NOT the tonight show." "oooh right, sorry. . . erm . . no i don't know the band".

"sir, you don't really watch the show very often do you?" and i said, "no, but i really need to see tyra and i'm from canada and i'm not here for long and that's why i came for tickets.".

she was like, "mmhmm.  well thank you sir, have a good day."

and i never got the callback.    :cry: 

i missed TYYYYYYRRRRAAAAAA. :(  :cry:  :(  :cry: 

does someone have a video of it??? or captions or something?? PLEASE POST THEM.

0wned :p

oh god goodfoot.

where are you getting these pics??? that is SOOOO WICKED. i really REALLY don't understand why they didn't advertise the bra this year as much. last year there was a full on photospread of heidi, same with karolina the year before. and now with tyra there's only a few. WHY??? WHYYYYYYYYY???

p.s. thanks for the pic