Bellazon

Tyra Banks
Thumbnail

dcrim

Your welcome everyone.

IMPEL, could you post some more caps from the View? :blink:

I don't know if I can because it is very time consuming. My capture card does not take very good screen caps. The pic that I posted along with the video on my previous post took me forever just to get the brightness and colors correct. And that was just one picture.

hey everyone, if you look back about 2 pages ago, there are like 4 or 5 articles all about tyra's new talk show.

and to whomever had the brazen audacity to call tyra a "fat ass". . . . to quote snoop dog:

"yyooooouuuuu betta lay low." *and sleep with one eye open*

yes. you may take that as a blatant threat upon your life. tyra is a GODDESS and the gods will not be happy with your insipid insolence. :cool:

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i missed it!!!!!!! i was watching "the manchurian candidate" and completely forgot about my tyra being on conan.

anjel, did you see it at all??? what was she wearing? how'd she look? what did she talk about????????  i WON'T miss the view tomorrow though.  and thanks for the heads up on them both!!!

She looked exactly as she did on THE VIEW. Same hairstyle. She joked a lot about food and how she wanted a man to, "feed me...just feed me." She mentioned she's 30 lbs heavier than, "average" models. She also got in a few cracks about sneaking ice cream into movie theatres. Very, very funny. Also model talk about facial expression and how Conan has a possible modeling career. Yeah, sure.

Cheers

i love tyraaaaaaaaaa  :wub:  her show is cool.... i forgot to watch it again tonight  :cry:  so how are you happycanadian? haven't seen u around in a while.  :heart:

well thanks babe!! i've been really great. a little stressed at the moment with school (i'm graduating from university in may ---- HOPEFULLY. lol.)

but basically damn good. thanks for asking! how are you doing?