Bellazon

Tyra Banks
Thumbnail

dcrim

you're welcome everyone ;)

ALSO....."this just in.." hehe

Tyra will be on this weeks MAD TV - here's what it said in the email i got-

Don't forget to tune into MADtv this Saturday, March 26 for:

Special guests: Danny and Chris Masterson, Snoop Dogg and Tyra Banks!

Celebrities get loaded on the all-new show Celebrity Quarters!

Sean Gidcomb terrorizes his co-workers!

Ike and Aries crash the red carpet at the Vibe Awards!

Saturday night on FOX 11/10 Central. Check your local listings.

thanks soooooo much.   tyra has put on some weight, but i think she looks absolutely amaaaaaaazing.  so sexy.  and her chest . :o  :o  :o  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  

she's the bomb!!   but she must be getting a little self-concious about her weight cause she was all about pulling that shirt down.  lol.

Maybe she is getting a little self-concious about her weight. Like she said, she is at least 30 pounds heavier than the other models, which is both a blessing and a curse. The fact that she has more of a normal body helps her popularity with the female crowd(having her own show probably helps her as well). ;) The flip side of that coin is that she that she will not be able to do as many fashion shows as the skinnier models do. :/

Maybe she is getting a little self-concious about her weight. Like she said, she is at least 30 pounds heavier than the other models, which is both a blessing and a curse. The fact that she has more of a normal body helps her popularity with the female crowd(having her own show probably helps her as well). ;)  The flip side of that coin is that she that she will not be able to do as many fashion shows as the skinnier models do. :/

I've always thought of Tyra as more commercial than high-fashion, which is where all the skinny gals are needed. Even if Tyra doesn't do fashion shows, she has a better career and ( in my opinion ) a better body than all those runway models anyway. :wub:

Maybe she is getting a little self-concious about her weight. Like she said, she is at least 30 pounds heavier than the other models, which is both a blessing and a curse. The fact that she has more of a normal body helps her popularity with the female crowd(having her own show probably helps her as well). ;)  The flip side of that coin is that she that she will not be able to do as many fashion shows as the skinnier models do. :/

I've always thought of Tyra as more commercial than high-fashion, which is where all the skinny gals are needed. Even if Tyra doesn't do fashion shows, she has a better career and ( in my opinion ) a better body than all those runway models anyway. :wub:

yeah, tyra hasn't done fashion shows for YEARS. she does the VS one, but that's IT. she's not a high fashion model. when she first started out, that's where she fit, but ever since the SI cover and her VS/Covergirl contracts, she's stayed commercial. i'd love to see tyra doing some more high fashion modelling. she'd be great in the Louis Vuitton campaigns, or in ANYTHING. her days on the runway are done, but i'd really REALLY love to see tyra get in a few more respectable campaigns/editorials before she completely abandons modelling.