Bellazon

Seinfeld

cast0r

• 2 weeks later...
I always loved this show,Kramer was always soo funny :D i will never forget the time he saw the "pig-man" in the hospital :laugh:

Hahaha I laughed so loud now, "Pig-man" :rofl: :rofl: It was the same episode where a guy commited suicide and fell on George's car, right ? I love that episode.

Yeah :laugh: And when he went to the hospital to ask who was going to pay for his car :laugh:

I always loved this show,Kramer was always soo funny :D i will never forget the time he saw the "pig-man" in the hospital :laugh:

Hahaha I laughed so loud now, "Pig-man" :rofl: :rofl: It was the same episode where a guy commited suicide and fell on George's car, right ? I love that episode.

Yeah :laugh: And when he went to the hospital to ask who was going to pay for his car :laugh:

HAHAHA yeah. George is THE BEST.

Yeah George rocks for a jew :laugh: And i will also never forget the episode with the non-fat yoghurt :laugh: That was hilarious too :rofl:

Yeah George rocks for a jew :laugh: And i will also never forget the episode with the non-fat yoghurt :laugh: That was hilarious too :rofl:

Oh my god hahaha I remember that. And then they warned everyone that the yogurt wasn't non-fat and they closed the place. :rofl: I always laugh my ass off when Newman participates. :D

Oh my god hahaha I remember that. And then they warned everyone that the yogurt wasn't non-fat and they closed the place. :rofl: I always laugh my ass off when Newman participates. :D

:laugh: Yeah thas was great :D and when Kramer had sex with that girl from the labaratory and because of the the cholesterol resulsts from the yoghurt and the mayor's got switched and yeah Newman is hilarious :laugh:

HAHAHAHA I totally forgot about that. It's so funny.

What about the mall episode ? That was one of my favorites. :D

Oh yeah :laugh: you mean the time they went to the mall and forgot the place of their car and when the fish was dying in that bag :laugh:

:rofl: Yeah, that one. Elaine's fish :rofl: :rofl: And they parked the car somewhere and someone got hurt or something. best episode EVER. haha

:rofl: Yeah and who's fault was it again,Kramer :laugh: We should hold a marathon together someday watching Seinfeld all night :)

HAHA it's always Kramer's fault, he said it was alright to park there :rofl:. We really should, that would be so fun. I found a website that you don't have to download to watch it, the quality is poor but I can PM you with the link if you're bored sometime and wants to watch Seinfeld. :D

HAHA it's always Kramer's fault, he said it was alright to park there :rofl:. We really should, that would be so fun. I found a website that you don't have to download to watch it, the quality is poor but I can PM you with the link if you're bored sometime and wants to watch Seinfeld. :D

:rofl: but Kramer still is the ladies man :laugh: Yeah it would be really fun :) If you want i can give you download links with episodes in hdtv :D if you are bored :)

:rofl: but Kramer still is the ladies man :laugh: Yeah it would be really fun :) If you want i can give you download links with episodes in hdtv :D if you are bored :)

Ahh I want it. :woot: I'll download all the episodes on Saturday. :woot: YAAY.

Ahh I want it. :woot: I'll download all the episodes on Saturday. :woot: YAAY.

:D I'll send the links via pm ;) :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...