Bellazon

Upcoming Movie News

Prettyphile

6 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Really curious about this remake.

I watched Crow 2-  The actor tried his best but he couldn't match the intensity and frankly epic performance of Brandon Lee.

It is very difficult for any actor to match him.

^I wasn't aware there is a part 2 lol

But I agree it will be tough to reach the original/Brandon Lee. Even though I'm not sure if Lee was such an exceptional actor or just "right" for this particular role. Plus his tragic death on set making the whole thing kinda... immortal ironicly. Don't think I know any other work of him.

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^I wasn't aware there is a part 2 lol

But I agree it will be tough to reach the original/Brandon Lee. Even though I'm not sure if Lee was such an exceptional actor or just "right" for this particular role. Plus his tragic death on set making the whole thing kinda... immortal ironicly. Don't think I know any other work of him.

I don't know much about him but he did chinese films before that. I think it also helped that Brandon Lee was an athlete-martial artist and had very slick movements on top of the performance. 

Bill probably got the role because of Pennywise?  

19 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I don't know what the similarity is supposed to be between these two roles, other than the painted face lol

One of Brandon's Crow personas was that he was a trickster & a boogeyman.  Health Ledger used the film as part of his preparation for the 'Joker'. 

9 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

One of Brandon's Crow personas was that he was a trickster & a boogeyman.  Health Ledger used the film as part of his preparation for the 'Joker'.

Interesting. Didn't remember this at all. Maybe it's time for a rewatch 😙