Bellazon

• 2 weeks later...

I just discovered this thread after ages of absence (damn internet connection! *grumble* <_< ) but damn she's gorgeous. I got new sig material! *grins*

So I just scrolled through everything and I'm astounded by the Adriana bashing. Now I must say that her appeal to me has lessened as well, (classic case of over-exposed) but to call her ugly because she bears some resemblance to Irina, is...weird. Both women have exotic looks and the notorious dark hair-light eyes thing going on, but other than that they look very different in my opinion.

I think what makes Irina so appealing is apart from having a gorgeous body and the pretty face, she knows how to work the camera. Someone turns the lens her way and she throws one of her signature fierce-looks to it.

extra402kl.jpg

That's a good model.

People said to me a couple of times that I should become a model, but I won't because I just don't take good pics (in my opinion). I'm camera-shy and awkward at poses. I'm not saying I'm anywhere near Irina's beauty (first of all I'm blond, so any comparisation ends right there ;) ) but I'm aware that to be a good model you have to be more than just a pretty face (and bod.)

Okay, enough useless ramble from me (I just missed this board so I guess I'm expressing that in the form of empty text ;) )

Eye candy! (i hope not ALL are reposts. But if they are....well, any Irina picture is worth seeing twice, no?)

First, a few pics from the fashion show that started a huge argument about whether it was Adri or not:

id0210010387402kg.jpg

0210010387165sc.jpg

0210010387046bt.jpg

0210010387272gw.jpg

They differ more than that they resemble eachother (just my thoughts though)

Some misc stuff I found scattered over the net:

019bt.jpg

modelextra322qh.jpg

irinasheik00440vd.jpg

modelextra880hl.jpg

extra441kn.jpg

35.jpg

for Luciano Sopriani in Milan:

0210010363279qs.jpg

0210010363156up.jpg

Misc continued:

extra551yr.jpg

000000072541-irina_sheik-fullsize.jpg

image5.jpgimage3.jpgimage2.jpg

09-05-2007_17567.jpg09-05-2007_17558.jpg

And this one is prolly also a repost, but it's so cute I thought it couldn't hurt:

07irina08gv2.jpg

Hm, the invented "sheik your booty" is appropriate here ;)

07irinabehind06ds3.jpg

LASTLY, a vid:

There, I finally contributed something more than my intellectual opinions *cough* ;)

• 2 weeks later...