Bellazon

This is the picture of Irina and article that the New York Post posted this a.m. I love being on the EastCoast and getting the New York Post. It's such a guilty pleasure paper! :laugh::laugh: I know the pic is one we've seen before but posting it cuz it's with the article.

Russian supermodel Irina Shayk -- girlfriend of the world's highest-paid soccer star, Cristiano Ronaldo -- has landed a lucrative Armani Exchange campaign. The curvy underwear model -- who got the Portuguese star in training for the World Cup with five romantic days on a boat off the Corsica coast last month -- will appear in skimpy outfits including swimsuits for AX's summer campaign, as well as the label's new digital platform, AX Stylepad.

post-8834-1276281863_thumb.jpg

girlfriend of the world's highest-paid soccer star, Cristiano Ronaldo

Not true, he's the 3rd just after Lionel Messi (the best by far) and David Beckham.

She could have chosen Messi... :laugh:

Have they split up??? not yet??? come on...

Not true, he's the 3rd just after Lionel Messi (the best by far) and David Beckham.

I didn't know who made the most when I posted the article. :laugh: (maybe Ronaldo submitted the article to the Post hehe) . I actually thought it was Beckham :blush: I don't know that much about soccer. :blush: As far as if they are still together, maybe we will see something from the World Cup.......maybe. :laugh:

mmm I don't think you are right Theron...Messi and Beckam earn more than Ronaldo if you consider everything they do,I mean commercial ads and sponsor contracts but just about the money they get from their own football team contracts Ronaldo is truely the highest paid football player with 13 million then there are Messi,Ibrahimovic,Eto'o,Kakà etc.

anyway I don't think Irina like Ronaldo for the money cause she has a lot of money from her work :)

About their relationship I'm curious to see if Irina will be in South Africa to watch Portugal play,if they are really engaged like many magazines say she should go to watch his boyfriend I guess...let's see :whistle:

I didn't know who made the most when I posted the article. :laugh: (maybe Ronaldo submitted the article to the Post hehe) . I actually thought it was Beckham :blush: I don't know that much about soccer. :blush: As far as if they are still together, maybe we will see something from the World Cup.......maybe. :laugh:

Well, all 3 players are very close, in fact Cristiano Ronaldo is the one who's got the higher salary paid by his club, around 12M euro per year, a bit less than me... :) while Messi gets around 9-10M.

But if you consider all their incomes, publicity and all, then Messi's first, at least that's what I read, with 33M, Beckham 31M and CR 30M.

My answer was just because I can't stand CR... :laugh:

No news about Irina being in South Africa???

It's not clever to go South Africa. I think we see Irina & Cristiano hot pictures again after this World Cup ended.

HOnestly, I can't wait to see!!!!!!

If Ronaldo doesn't get tired of her.. <_<

We know what kind of guy he's..

But they make a hot couple :)

It's not clever to go South Africa. I think we see Irina & Cristiano hot pictures again after this World Cup ended.

HOnestly, I can't wait to see!!!!!!

If Ronaldo doesn't get tired of her.. <_<

We know what kind of guy he's..

But they make a hot couple :)

Their pictures on the beach or anywhere can be totally used for another Armarni ad........ :laugh: