Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

Happened again.

1.thumb.PNG.f3fe9b9b8fdf6d4e54a4ec1cc7587390.PNG2.thumb.PNG.03783ee080c6533a815142227c9a5d79.PNG

Ok thanks. Im waiting for the elasticsearch patch to come (no ETA) and once that is in place then I *hope* it will resolve a lot of these view counts/modified times/ search issues as they all use it on the backend. 

^ + 1. I can't even fit the square with my avatar. And I'm pretty sure the quality of it has decreased. 

Plus I tried changing my avatar but It didn't work. All my posts are seen with the same avatar that I had before but on my profile it shows another avatar...

1701977362_Sanstitre1.thumb.jpg.94dd46e7d70e385e25cda7ed8c613503.jpg

22 hours ago, Sunshiine said:

^ + 1. I can't even fit the square with my avatar. And I'm pretty sure the quality of it has decreased. 

Plus I tried changing my avatar but It didn't work. All my posts are seen with the same avatar that I had before but on my profile it shows another avatar...

Thanks it looks like there is a bug in edge cases where its showing both the old gif and the new HTML5 on the same page. I will work with the dev to get this fixed and then we can go from there. 

On 8/19/2018 at 9:10 AM, lostdiadem said:

Is it just me or avatars are blurred even if I position the icon perfectly inside the square?

On 8/19/2018 at 11:07 AM, Sunshiine said:

The issue with the old avatar showing on your profile page has been resolved. The "crop" issue where its not respecting the crop rectangle and just using the original GIF size is still a bug that we are working on.