Bellazon

Models - Before & After Make-up

The "puffyness" may also be an optical illusion, Kiki :)

When you pull your hair back, the eyes tend to gravitate towards the cheekbones :)

And Rosie has huge lips!

but on the Laetitia picture u can clearly see how red her eyes are with tiredness (she is not the only one on those Vuitton pictures). I must admit that I don't like this picture at all but models are also humans (really? :laugh: ) and they sometimes look shitty! & Laetitia looks so beautiful in real and with zero make-up so i forgive her.

& Emily Didonato :heart: she is so young and she has the perfect skin. It's so unfair for the "older" models around her :laugh:

Thats true, I hope shes not a smoker, that little stick will ruin her skin and age her badly/all the bad health side effects but hopefully she has common sense to stay away :yes: I wonder what Alessandra, Ana & Gisele would look like today if they didn't smoke :( I know Ana has quite a bit of premature aging around the eyes, less plumpness & youthfulness to her face has gone :/ I read somewhere that ciggarettes drain the collagen from the skin which gives that lovely plump, youthful look to peoples skin and when you take that away you look a lot older as well as not being able to regenerate much new cells which all make you appear older :ninja:

To me this picture says: the models with sunglasses & make up are the vain ones! :laugh:

They are so many models i don't like (Not especially on this picture but in general) but if they are models if because they have that "something special". There was a -blessed- time when models were actually beautiful with or without make-up and without photoshop. To meet Claudia Schiffer or Cindy Crawford or Laetitia was a close encounters of the third kind for me :blink: (back in the 90's) they were just breathtaking beautiful. What u were seeing on magazines was the truth. "What u see is what u get!" :laugh:

Today I think it's different, most of the famous models are of course extremely pretty but for some of them the make-up and the digital retouching are their best friends. I maybe going to sound silly but for me a model must be more beautiful than the the pretty girl in the street we look because we think she is lovely. And that's not the case for A LOT of models today. I see so much more beautiful girls in the street (or in my own family) than in the magazines. And the OVER use of photoshop make me think that "Ah! Lara Stone is a freak! I knew it!" but I have enough common sense to know she is surely more beautiful in the flesh even if I don't really like her. The" ideal" of beauty is completely distorted because of digital retouching & it's totally human to think models are only beautiful with make-up and a good light & a good photographer & PS... (as I previously said some famous models really need it IMO)

But we know it's not always true! We like to watch these "no make up"pictures because it makes us feel better about ourself

"Good God! Is that Catherine McNeil?" I look so much better on my ID picture!" :laugh: But... now that I think about it, i do not have her "cat eyes" & her amazing bone structure! :pinch: Models are supposed to be perfect (and according to the among of fanatics fans) some of them are. But they are not.

If i talk too much let me know and I'll shut up! (well not really :p )

I agree with you :) have you seen the new Make Up Forever ad campaign for this year? Its the first ever ad that has 100% no retouching :D brilliant! Hopefully more brands will follow :yes:

I agree with you :) have you seen the new Make Up Forever ad campaign for this year? Its the first ever ad that has 100% no retouching :D brilliant! Hopefully more brands will follow :yes:

No I did not. But I am going to have a look :)

Oh and I know Laetitia is not smoking and she never smoked. I don't know about Emily tho?

Tyra Banks (make-up is her best friend) :p

post-6767-0-1446168723-3134_thumb.jpgpost-6767-0-1446168723-32805_thumb.jpg

that's just a bad picture. She actually one of the few i like most with less make-up.

I wouldn't say she looks like a beast but I think there is a tremendous difference when shes wearing make-up and going natural :) most models just look like a little less glamorous version of themselves without a great deal of difference :hehe:

Amber Valletta

post-21823-0-1446168725-57619_thumb.jpg

post-21823-0-1446168725-6402_thumb.jpg

Her facial bones structure, her eyes, her flawless skin, her smile, the shape of her lips, everything scream "model" to me. Even after 22 years I am still amaze by her beauty.

yep, natural beauty she is :yes:

The "puffyness" may also be an optical illusion, Kiki :)

When you pull your hair back, the eyes tend to gravitate towards the cheekbones :)

And Rosie has huge lips!

but on the Laetitia picture u can clearly see how red her eyes are with tiredness (she is not the only one on those Vuitton pictures). I must admit that I don't like this picture at all but models are also humans (really? :laugh: ) and they sometimes look shitty! & Laetitia looks so beautiful in real and with zero make-up so i forgive her.

& Emily Didonato :heart: she is so young and she has the perfect skin. It's so unfair for the "older" models around her :laugh:

Thats true, I hope shes not a smoker, that little stick will ruin her skin and age her badly/all the bad health side effects but hopefully she has common sense to stay away :yes: I wonder what Alessandra, Ana & Gisele would look like today if they didn't smoke :( I know Ana has quite a bit of premature aging around the eyes, less plumpness & youthfulness to her face has gone :/ I read somewhere that ciggarettes drain the collagen from the skin which gives that lovely plump, youthful look to peoples skin and when you take that away you look a lot older as well as not being able to regenerate much new cells which all make you appear older :ninja:

That is true :( My ex-fave model Jeremy Dufour had perfect skin when he started modelling,

I was so jealous a man had such beautiful skin, but hes a hardcore smoker.

He looks like a real zombie now :/