Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

^

I remember being told by a friend that young George Bush Jr. was handsome. I've seen young Laura Bush's photographs (20-something). She was very pretty when she was young.

Bush Sr.'s administration was politically moderate and actually tried to balance the budget. As for his administration, scholars tend to rate his as performing adequately.

Young George Bush Jr was actually a nice looking man.

Awful President.

But the title is Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

George Bush Jr is not a celebrity

I don't think he was never in a "hot list" or "100 more sexiest presidents in the world list"* And I don't remember ever seen a "Is Georgie Jr hot?" on the cover of a magazine?

*Obama #1! I adore his voice! He could sell me 200 pounds of broccolis and tell me it's good for me even if i hate broccolis :D Oh wish he could read me a bed time story :actor:

Young George Bush Jr was actually a nice looking man.

Awful President.

But the title is Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

George Bush Jr is not a celebrity

I don't think he was never in a "hot list" or "100 more sexiest presidents in the world list"* And I don't remember ever seen a "Is Georgie Jr hot?" on the cover of a magazine?

*Obama #1! I adore his voice! He could sell me 200 pounds of broccolis and tell me it's good for me even if i hate broccolis :D Oh wish he could read me a bed time story :actor:

Hmmm.. I think, the president of United States of America is more a celebrity than just fu..ing male model. But it´s just my opinion.. Henry Kissinger said: " The power is sexy !" :)

^

To me, Bush Jr.'s political persona seemed highly polarizing. He played the role of the typical Christian, patriotic red-state/libertarian small business owner with secondary and some college completed.

And Obama's political persona is that of a typical liberal arts college educated, liberal, and middle class government wage laborer with youthful social justice idealism & commitment.

I personally believe that Obama's personality was much more popular with women- foreign and domestic.

^

To me, Bush Jr.'s political persona seemed highly polarizing. He played the role of the typical Christian, patriotic red-state/libertarian small business owner with secondary and some college completed.

And Obama's political persona is that of a typical liberal arts college educated, liberal, and middle class government wage laborer with youthful social justice idealism & commitment.

I personally believe that Obama's personality was much more popular with women- foreign and domestic.

oh yeah ! and black man has bigger.. :laugh:

To me power is a turn off. I don't like men of powers and even less politician. I just love Obama's voice and I will love his voice even if he was the guy selling hot dogs in the street. And the fact he is black with or without a big penis has nothing to do with that :blink:

Anne Hathaway. Is she cute? Yes. But there just seems something so fake about her like that smile is so insincere. She just comes across as trying too hard to be likeable and cute.

Agreed. Though she did admit in an interview that she doesn't find herself attractive because her features are so large.

direct quote:

“I think I’ve got really weird features. I have very large features on a very small head,” she tells the magazine. “But, you know, I’m not going to beat myself up. It’s my face. I’m not very pretty. But that’s OK because I do know that I look like myself, and I think at the end of the day, as nice as pretty is, authenticity is more important.” The self-effacing actress continues: “If I don’t work out at all, I have too much curve and no tone—which is not OK. It’s about finding balance.”

I do think she is highly overrated.

I loved her in princess diaries and small roles here and there but now she's becoming too famous and it's gone too far....and catwomen? wth.

Anne Hathaway. Is she cute? Yes. But there just seems something so fake about her like that smile is so insincere. She just comes across as trying too hard to be likeable and cute.

Agreed. Though she did admit in an interview that she doesn't find herself attractive because her features are so large.

direct quote:

“I think I’ve got really weird features. I have very large features on a very small head,” she tells the magazine. “But, you know, I’m not going to beat myself up. It’s my face. I’m not very pretty. But that’s OK because I do know that I look like myself, and I think at the end of the day, as nice as pretty is, authenticity is more important.” The self-effacing actress continues: “If I don’t work out at all, I have too much curve and no tone—which is not OK. It’s about finding balance.”

I do think she is highly overrated.

I loved her in princess diaries and small roles here and there but now she's becoming too famous and it's gone too far....and catwomen? wth.

Exactly. Thank you V

To me power is a turn off. I don't like men of powers and even less politician.

What's your ideal, kiki ? :-)

A confident man but

A man that doesn't need to show off (to feel confident) with his car, credit cards, job or his fucking Iphone/pad to feel he is someone and all the women are going to fall for him.

Confident in who he is and not in what he is earning or possessing. I can say the same thing about women. Women should also stop being bitches between each oter <_< that will be cool.

But for real I have no ideal because it doesn't exist. (Candice and Nina Über fans will say otherwise)

^Agreed. I think shes pretty, but not breathtaking.

Lea Michelle. I know shes trying to do the whole "unconventional beauty" type thing, but I don't think it works. Plus seen her in interviews, and she seems to think very highly of herself.

Also Gwyneth Paltrow. Nice body, face..............meh.