Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

I KNOW I'm in the minority on this one and will get the masses Iup in arms but:

Gisele. O just don't see her as neo.g the end all be all of models that a lot of people do and I think tom Brady downgraded when he went from Bridget to Gisele

Because no other model has done what she has done in the past 10+ years. She has done it all from HF to swimsuit to lingerie to doing mediocre films :laugh: (Sorry but Taxi was horrible). All models today just stick to what they're used to, whether it's HF or being a glorified panty model. They hardly ever go outside their comfort zone. And if she keeps it up she will be the first model to be worth a billion.

As far as Brady goes he was smart for marrying her. They're set for life.

Yes Gisele is a successful model, more than any other today, but that's why we wrote this topic, we do not see how she got there because she is not even pretty ( my opinion) :)

You don't have to "pretty" to be a good model.

I don't think a lot of models that people go crazy over are pretty either. Mainly VS models. Candice is okay but I really think she would do better if she left VS. I really like some of her editorials and she does have some beautiful covers. I haven't seen her runway stuff so not sure how she is there. Good for her for branching out more though. I don't think Lindsay and Erin stand a chance outside of VS.

Behati is pretty but I don't go on her thread so I don't know much about her. Lily is pretty. And I love Ale!

I don't like Doutzen Kroes or Miranda Kerr. Both are very boring IMO. And I'm not a big Chanel Iman fan either.

And most of you know how I feel about Lima so I won't go there

All I know about Tim Tebow is that everyone has been making fun of him because all he does is cry!

That and he is a bit of a holy roller. He does go overboard with the preaching. Plus all his uberfans have christened him the best quarterback ever even before he played.....and the dude sucks!!!

All I know about Tim Tebow is that everyone has been making fun of him because all he does is cry!

That and he is a bit of a holy roller. He does go overboard with the preaching. Plus all his uberfans have christened him the best quarterback ever even before he played.....and the dude sucks!!!

What's up with all the crying? Everyone is making fun of him over that!

What's up with all the crying? Everyone is making fun of him over that!

It's because god has blessed him so.much and he feels his love when he is on the football field.

I'm telling ya get him to pop his cherry and he won't be so high and mighty. But I bet when he finally does have sex he cries after it too.

yes, a model does not necessarily have to be beautiful. but if a model had a great success, much more than the others, if everyone is talking about it, we are led automatically look on her physical features that justify this. I at least lol. There are models that I think less beautiful than Gisele, but they have not reached the same level as her, so I'm not surprised, and with her I'm surprised, however it may have qualities, she had to be beautiful to be the number one. because it is a model, lives of your image. I think so :)

Okay so Erin wouldn't stand a chance outside of VS without her new man Leonardo DiCaprio :yuckky:

God does this mean she's going to be all over the place now?

If they are serious about each other you know VS will plaster her face all over the goddamn place!

Get ready guys!

I just read that!!

Leo is a sick bastard. These younger girls need to stop hooking up with him. It's starting to become a disturbing trend with him. And he needs to look his age and stop trying to look like a 20 something year old.

If they last awhile can you imagine the horrible things coming out of VS? Imagine Erin getting the FB because she now has the most famous boyfriend :yuckky:

She'll be everywhere :ninja:

I agree with everything COP11 said (about the football... as i don't give a damn and i did not even know who was that Tom B before he married Giselse :idk: I can't say if u are right?... but u certainly right too!) she is the voice of reason, listen to her.

I personally think Gisele has a very beautiful face and an amazing bones structure and this is the reason why she is so famous :wub: To me women with men's features are the best models. And she also squint and that's sexy!

And i don't know who said she will never modeling for make-up but it's not true. She worked for Max Factor and the close up on her face was like wow! :o

Oh And about Leo, I don't think an older man dating a young girl is sick or gross. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. what is wrong is too always date the same kind of girl over & over & not only the same kind but also "famous" (actress, models) Leo should find a nice girl (or a man for that matters) who is an "unknown" person and start to grow up in his head.