Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

Ana is the epitome of sexy! She just oozes it! As much as i like Izabel, Ana should have become an angel and Oluchi should have taken Selita place as well. Just my 2 cents. I really love Ana and was dissapointed that VS did not make her and Oluchi full angels after all the publicity!

VS handpicks the angels, so they obviously have their reasons for not making ana an angel. or maybe they asked her and she said no. maybe she has different career goals. we don't know everything that could have went on behind the scenes. no need to be so bitter about it.

VS handpicks the angels, so they obviously have their reasons for not making ana an angel. or maybe they asked her and she said no. maybe she has different career goals. we don't know everything that could have went on behind the scenes. no need to be so bitter about it.

youre just saying that because you like Izzy more :p Just playin, but all I can say that this is gonna be a hell of a show this year. All the models look amazing. Even ones I previously didnt like.

I don't like Iza, but I got to say there's soemthing about her that makes her look good as an Angel. But in the litteral sense. Izabel is so slim almost lanky, her hair falls so softly, her face is wrong its right. I have to say, I love seeing her in wings because she looks like an Angel. Anything else..... not so much.

Okay, reason why i stated this. Iza i think looks good as VS Angel, but Selita? jeez! i agree, there is a reason why Ana isn't an Angel. But you have to admit Ana deserves it so much more. She's been doing longer, IMO she's gorgeous than just pretty like Sleita is, and lets face it, Selita doesn't do much. Okay, she walks in the show, has that sports bra thingy, and has like 1 picture every other mag. Selita is barely an Angel.

just my two cents.

thanks for the pic btw!