Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

Ana Beatriz Barros-Launch of Victoria's Secret Intimissimi B

:)

DAMN!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

my Boo-- Ana is so fucking HOT!!! :evil:

I aint never seen a woman so beautiful! :shock:

now i see why she aint doing VS anymore-- she probably done signed a big multi million

dollar contract with these Intimissimi people! ;)

I'm so fucking happy! for my girl-- Ana! If anybody deserves it- she does! (Y)

Ana-- got all these other models- beat! Hands down! :drool:

she's fucking amazing!!!! DAMN!! ~~LoLz~~

Thanks--Yall! for the pics ;) you all done made Big Poppa over here-- a very happy guy!!! :evil:

Thug Life

Luvin it!

Heh

Keep it Sexy... ;)

Peace Yall!

she's not doing VS anymore???? :o

I'm pretty sure she is. Intimissimi IS Victoria's Secret.

~~LoLz~~ snow angel - I hate to correct you-- but Victoria Secrets IS NOT Intimissimi :whistle:

u see the Thug over here did a little research-- ~LoLz~ ;)

VS is like a "sister company" to Intimissimi= VS well its like they own part of Intimissimi or sumthin like that! Heh

i guess u can say it's like VS is the american based- Lingerie company- while Intimissimi is thier italian line of women's lingerie.

both companies are linked together- but they are different-- that's why they go under 2 separate names.

That's why you don't see my baby Ana :drool: in VS that much anymore-- cuz Intimissimi snatched her up! and signed her to that big 1.5 million dollar contract

U might see my boo- Ana in some things for VS- cuz Intimissimi -n- VS they are affiliated but not really- cuz

Ana is the FACE of Intimissimi! :brows: and i like it like that! ~LolZ~ cuz at least my boo- Ana aint gotta

share the limelight with all them other VS girls.

The spotlight is on Ana! cuz she's the Intimissimi babe-- Heh :evil:

she probably WILL do the VS fashion show though-- cuz she did it last year and she was doing Intimissimi-- and as i said before VS -n- Intimissimi are mos def. affiliated with each other so i'm sure they'll use her in this year's show too.

Later- Peeps! :evil:

Thug Life

partying 24/7

Hard Life

Hard Luvin tha females

Thuggin it-bad boy style

Peace yall ;)

~~LoLz~~ snow angel - I hate to correct you-- but Victoria Secrets IS NOT Intimissimi :whistle:

u see the Thug over here did a little research-- ~LoLz~ ;)

VS is like a "sister company" to Intimissimi= VS well its like they own part of Intimissimi or sumthin like that! Heh

i guess u can say it's like VS is the american based- Lingerie company- while Intimissimi is thier italian line of women's lingerie.

both companies are linked together- but they are different-- that's why they go under 2 separate names.

That's why you don't see my baby Ana :drool: in VS that much anymore-- cuz Intimissimi snatched her up! and signed her to that big 1.5 million dollar contract

U might see my boo- Ana in some things for VS- cuz Intimissimi -n- VS they are affiliated but not really- cuz

Ana is the FACE of Intimissimi! :brows: and i like it like that! ~LolZ~ cuz at least my boo- Ana aint gotta

share the limelight with all them other VS girls.

The spotlight is on Ana! cuz she's the Intimissimi babe-- Heh :evil:

she probably WILL do the VS fashion show though-- cuz she did it last year and she was doing Intimissimi-- and as i said before VS -n- Intimissimi are mos def. affiliated with each other so i'm sure they'll use her in this year's show too.

Later- Peeps! :evil:

Thug Life

partying 24/7

Hard Life

Hard Luvin tha females

Thuggin it-bad boy style

Peace yall ;)

Well that's what I meant was an affiliation, that Intimissimi is the italian branch of Victoria's Secret. They are very closely connected. I mean obviously if the backboard at the intimissimi event she was at would say Victoria's Secret and Intimissimi.