Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

Ana's baby girl Gisele !!! :wub:

Yo!!! what! R u serious? My boo- Ana has a baby! :shock:

That's a cute baby--but it looks absolutely NOTHING like Ana :ninja:

Yo! SABRINA put us down wit your sources! Heh~ like where did you get this pic from? and from whom did you hear that Ana had a baby?

Cos that baby looks to be about a year or two years old- and i don't remember seeing Ana pregnant :shifty: or reading anything bout it.

I don't even remember anyone on Bellazon sayin- my boo Ana was ever pregnant-- and i know she has lots of dedicated fans on here== so if she had a baby or sumthin- i'm sure some of the peeps on here- would've given a heads up- or mentioned something! ~~LolZ~~

I never- ever read anything on Ana taking a leave from modeling- cos she's pregnant-- i heard bout other models being pregnant- but not my boo Ana- Heh :idk:

I aint never even seen her stop modeling for anytime--Ana is one model- that comes out wit stuff on a pretty regular basis-- you always bound to see her beautiful face somewhere- i aint never seen her have any downtime to have a baby! ~LolZ~ and i aint never seen her wit a pregant belly! :laugh:

So share your sources SABRINA :whistle: wit us. Heh==

N where did you get the baby pic from?

I mean--if that is her baby-then i'm very happy for my boo Ana! :p and i would be one of the first to wish her congratulations! and the best of wishes wit her new baby! :fun:

but if this aint true== then i think it's a Damn shame- to start a rumor like this. IMO bout Ana. :(

so where u hear this at- N where did U get the pic?

Thug Life

Keepin it Real

Keepin it Tight-

Hard Life--Hard Luvin

N- NYC

Peace yall

;)

Anna barros at Magazine ELLE.

Yo! whaz up norah!- Heh- thanks for the HOT pics of my boo Ana :drool: she is so Damn Hot!

~LoLz~ :evil: but weren't these pics already posted not that long ago? :|

and i don't think they belong here in the "candids" thread-- they belong in "editorials"

but somebody already posted these pics in editorials! ~LoLz~ :whistle:

just thought i'd bring it up-- in case you didn't see them- Heh ;)

cos these mos def are repost-- ~~LoLz~~ :evil:

Thug Life

Livin hard N rough

in da big Mango

Peace yall ;)