Bellazon

Karen Mulder
Thumbnail

seshiru

GEE - when you told me yesterday you gonna post some Karen stuff I should have been warned. Instead I nearly died of a heart attack before even having my first coffee this morning!!

Thank you so much, Drea, those pictures are lovely and she is SO beautiful!!!

It's funny I like her so much because Karen is so f****** flawless and actually I prefer "my girls" to be beautiful in spite or even because of their flaws. But I simply cannot deny the fact that Karen is so close to perfection it just cannot be ignored :p

GEE - when you told me yesterday you gonna post some Karen stuff I should have been warned. Instead I nearly died of a heart attack before even having my first coffee this morning!!

It's funny I like her so much because Karen is so f****** flawless and actually I prefer "my girls" to be beautiful in spite or even because of their flaws. But I simply cannot deny the fact that Karen is so close to perfection it just cannot be ignored :p

i wouldnt want to give meine schwester a heart attack!!!

im glad you liked them, sweets :heart:

got some more, but ill let your heart recuperate! :brows:

====================================

billaruda, nice editorial! :flower:

i agree with what you say aobut karen, same with christy. i usually like my models with

a signature imperfection..to meit makes themperfect, but with karen and christy

its their charm and class, their vibe comes through and all model lovers across the board

love them. have you ever heard anyone say 'i hate karen mulder and christy??' helll no, shawty!

they had factor X something missing alot today