Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

oh well its nothing really....its pretty much the 2002 dvd...which i have and has them walking the runway....no big deal but ana is hot....oh and they show the part of her jumping and the plane part yeah....i saw it i reverse but i found it :laugh: :evil:

evil laugh just in case you didnt notice

Just in case you guys wanted to watch the 2005 SI Swimsuit special, it will be airing Febraury 16th at 9PM on Spike TV.

Just caught the commercial, and I is excited. :laugh:

I wasn't paying attention to who else I saw in the commercial, but I did see Ana frolicking around on a beach, :wub:

Here is an article I found just now, pertaining to Ana's 2004 SI shoot at the UXU ranch in Wyoming. Ana is mentioned a couple times. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cody ranch used for Sports Illustrated swimsuit shoot

Associated Press

CODY - Never mind those sandy beaches - readers of this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue will see models posing on the banks of the North Fork and in Stampede Park.

For one week in early July last year, two models and a crew of photographers, makeup artists and support personnel lived at the UXU Ranch and shot on location.

"I was excited to have a magazine like that choose my ranch to spend a week," UXU owner Ham Bryan said. "Let's face it, it's any guy's dream."

He said the crew occupied eight of the ranch's 10 cabins during the shoot, which featured photographer Walter Chin and supermodels Ana Beatriz Barros and Bridget Hall.

Chin was "awesome," said Bryan, who also is a photographer. And the models "were great. Ana was pretty shy. Bridget Hall was down to earth and couldn't be nicer."

The magazine's Web site, which says the 40th annual Swimsuit issue is available on newsstands, features Barros in seven Cody area pictures and Hall in six.

In addition to pictures at the UXU, including one of Hall in a bikini fly-fishing on the North Fork of the Shoshone, one picture on the SI Web site preview shows Barros atop a stuffed bull at Stampede Park with two "Cody is Rodeo" flags flying in the background.

"They said this was their favorite place along the way," Bryan said, adding that SI editors told him they were so pleased with the results from the UXU shoot that they planned to dedicate extra pages to it.

"The food, the vistas, the staff, the cozy rooms, the great T-shirts and the incredible hospitality are only a few of the reasons why the UXU Ranch was truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience," Senior SI Editor Diane Smith wrote to Bryan and his wife, Julie.

"Everything was perfect, and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location for our first trip for the 2004 Swimsuit issue."

Bryan said Smith and other SI editors decided to shoot at the UXU after seeing a December 2002 article about the ranch in Architectural Digest and talking to him. But even after the crew had spent a week and editors had fact-checked the story, he wasn't sure the ranch shoot actually would be included in the issue.

"It's one of those things," he said. "(You think) it's really not going to happen until it comes out."

The Swimsuit issue is among the most widely distributed periodicals in the world.

"They say one out of four Americans see this issue," Bryan said.

Despite such exposure, the locations of the photo shoots are shrouded in secrecy until the issue is released. Nevertheless, the arrival of the equipment and wardrobe needed for the production raised a few eyebrows.

A week before the SI crew arrived, Federal Express received large, light packages destined for the ranch 35 miles west of Cody four days in a row. Bryan said one of the curious loaders asked what they were.

"I wasn't supposed to say anything," he said.

Turns out the packages contained bathing suits.

"There must have been about a thousand of them," he said.

There were so many, in fact, Bryan said they filled one of the guest cabins. Hundreds of brightly colored bathing suits hanging in a cabin at a Western dude ranch were an odd sight, he said. But it also was a welcome one - Julie was allowed to take as many as she wanted after the shooting was completed.

Bryan said the crew made several trips to town to buy cowboy boots, hats and other props. SI also rented the rodeo car for a day so the models could pose on it.

The clean-cut teenagers who drove the car to the ranch watched astounded as the shooting occurred, Bryan said.

"It was hilarious."

Other guests - two brothers and a family from Greenwich, Conn. - were staying at the ranch as the models and crew went about their business.

The brothers "cared, but they weren't gawking," Bryan said, adding that both he and the guests were given unrestricted camera privileges.

"The guests were all clicking away," he said.

Despite the exotic ambiance of the SI Swimsuit photo shoot, Bryan said the crew worked hard. Models spent about two hours in makeup before appearing in front of the cameras, and multiple Polaroid pictures were taken of each scene before the large-format cameras were loaded with film.

He said the crew shot for an average of four hours a day and took a "few hundred" photos by the time they were finished.

"They were a great crew to work with," he said.

Barros and Hall were not on location at the same time. And for internationally famous models, they were surprisingly personable and ordinary, he said. They ate hamburgers and hung out, including one night when he, Hall and others stayed up until 3 a.m. shooting pool.

"It was fun," he said of the entire experience.

Would he do it again?

The "Are you kidding?" look says it all.