Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

I need a little help finding out just which catalog these VS photos came from. I know that they are from 2003, but unsure as to which catalog in 2003 they come from. The file names all say SS2003 which I'm guessing might be Spring Sale or Spring/Summer, I don't know. What I need is a specific answer, if anyone has it. :) :)

These are the pictures from the catalog,

gwenanabbvictoriassecretss2003.th.jpggwenanabbvictoriassecretss2004.th.jpggwenanabbvictoriassecretss2005.th.jpg

gwenanabbvictoriassecretss2006.th.jpggwenanabbvictoriassecretss2007.th.jpggwenanabbvictoriassecretss2008.th.jpggwenanabbvictoriassecretss2009.th.jpg

gwenanabbvictoriassecretss2010.th.jpggwenanabbvictoriassecretss2011.th.jpggwenanabbvictoriassecretss2012.th.jpggwenanabbvictoriassecretss2013.th.jpg

gwenanabbvictoriassecretss2014.th.jpggwenanabbvictoriassecretss2015.th.jpggwenanabbvictoriassecretss2016.th.jpggwenanabbvictoriassecretss2017.th.jpg

gwenanabbvictoriassecretss2018.th.jpggwenanabbvictoriassecretss2019.th.jpggwenanabbvictoriassecretss2020.th.jpggwenanabbvictoriassecretss2021.th.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I expect there to be answers here when I wake up, you hear me people. :whistle: Even though I know that the people who probably know will be online much, much later tonight. :rolleyes: :D

Here is an old news snippet regarding the JLO brand, with some interesting little tid bits.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Friday February 27, 2004

First JLo Store Set for Moscow in April

By Karyn Monget

NEW YORK — There’s a lot more going on for Jennifer Lopez than what’s in the tabloids and it includes the first JLo by Jennifer Lopez store — in Moscow, no less.

Details about the freestanding store remain sparse at this point. But Denise Seegal, president and chief executive officer of Sweetface Fashion, which is projected to generate total retail sales of $400 million in 2004, confirmed the unit will open on April 1 in cooperation with a local partner and will be in the capital of the former land of Lenin.

The store opening will come shortly after the launch of a slick, multimillion-dollar advertising and marketing campaign for the JLo Lingerie by Jennifer Lopez, which will be one of the biggest lingerie introductions in recent history. The campaign will link an upcoming music CD, two motion pictures and the JLo by Jennifer Lopez brand

Industry observers are comparing the financial muscle and long-term profitability of the JLo Lingerie launch to that of the Wonderbra in 1994, a Sara Lee megabrand that generated an estimated $100 million in retail sales its first two years. The JLo name in intimate apparel, which will be in stores beginning July 24 — Lopez’s birthday — is expected to exceed $50 million its first full year, according to industry estimates.

(Ana Beatriz in a Victoria's Secret babydoll - helps to better visualize the upcoming campaign...)

The timing of the intimates launch will coincide with the release of two Miramax movies starring Lopez — one entitled “Shall We Dance” with Richard Gere, and a second yet to be named with Robert Redford. Lopez currently is working on a new CD that will also be released around the same time and is expected to feature words from a poem Lopez wrote for the lingerie campaign, with excerpts like, “This is me, not someone else I’m trying to be. I am different, I am unique, I am lovely, I am me.”

The international print campaign, photographed by Glen Luchford and styled by Lopez’s personal stylist, Andrea Lieberman, breaks in fashion magazines in late August. Unlike the ads featuring Lopez promoting the Glow by JLO and Still Jennifer Lopez fragrances (see related story on page 12), the dreamy looking lingerie campaign rendered in Lopez’s signature pink will feature sultry-looking model Ana Beatriz.

Details have not been finalized for the intimates campaign, for which The Warnaco Group has a worldwide licensing agreement with Sweetface Fashion Co., the masterbrand company for the JLo brand, but a vignette of soft, sensual visuals of Beatriz wearing a variety of items ranging from a sheer baby doll and a lounge set to bras and panties, will be minimally accessorized with Lopez’s fashion jewelry, another licensee.

While there is talk of cross merchandising JLo Lingerie with other product categories in stores, the lingerie ads will most likely be positioned separately as part of product portfolio, said John Wagstaff, president of Warnaco’s Prestige Brands division.

“Jennifer has a very clear vision. She did not want to create an intimate apparel brand, she wanted to create a fashion brand,” said Wagstaff, noting that the campaign’s budget is “well into the seven figures.”

“This will be the brand we spend more money marketing than any other brand at Warnaco, with the exception of Calvin Klein Underwear,” he said.

Seegal added, “This is really all about a lifestyle brand. Jennifer directed the entire shoot and she selected Ana Beatriz because she represents what the consumer is all about. She decided that this is bigger from the standpoint of all her product categories.

“Jennifer did not think there was an oversaturation of the JLo name. Instead, we think of this brand in the long term. This will be a line that will go on for many years, many evolutions. It’s rare when you see a designer in their own ads, except maybe Ralph Lauren or Calvin Klein years ago. A brand’s life goes beyond that with the newest and hottest model of the moment.”

Anne DiGiovanna, Warnaco’s vice president of marketing for intimate apparel, said, “We want to make sure everything we do with the brand is clever and different and work with other licensees to make each marketing effort complement each other.” DiGiovanna added there are plans to promote the JLo Lingerie brand on a creative par to that of Wonderbra, including ideas such as using DVD’s of Lopez directing the lingerie shoot as a point-of-sale vehicle and for Girls’ Night Out events at stores.

Regarding the international exposure, Wagstaff said JLo Lingerie will also be sold in Canada and Puerto Rico, as well as five European countries: France, Germany, Spain, Italy and the U.K. ..."

Not bad at all - there aren't many (real) million-dollar plus ad campaigns today - not to mention that J Lo is a mainstream celebrity, and lots of people will be asking about who the mod is - it looks like Ana will be a lot more visible, in the USA at least, by next fall. Notice that J Lopez "selected" Ana Beatriz herself - I am sure we'll learn more about the selection story in the near future.

holy fuckin shit capt....oh my god. :o

they have ana's part from the dvd on aol.... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

holy fuckin shit capt....oh my god. :o  

they have ana's part from the dvd on aol.... :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool: :drool:  :drool:

It's on the SI website too. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/.../video/abarros/ <--- there

Not that I can get to it since mozilla is being stupid <_<

That would be hot if they were both in it and both got the cover. :wub:

I'm happy with the issue though, how could I not be :D :D

They are having a webcast or something for the launch party on the SI site tonight at 8PM. Anyone know any info on what exactly that is, or how that works?

The hosts interviewed Ana for a few minutes, they were talking about the elephants and how they are a royal symbol in Thailand, and they talked about the elephant polo. :)

I think that 2-3 weeks is for people who are purchasing it now. I think they have enough for preorders, hopefully. Fingers Crossed.

It says mine will be delivered between the 19-23

I am kinda wishing I would have just picked it up at the store or something, but my luck I wouldn't have been able to find it. :rolleyes: