Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

I have both of those series of scans, but there may be people who don't have them yet. :)  

I wish I could find that issue of Vogue Spain with the Pasion en Sevilla editorial, I can't figure out how to get a back issue from their site :/

because no?

if you have another vogue spain

you go in the last page

and you can see the CC(i don't know in english what is the name for this) for send the money...they send worldwide

for example for a number of vogue italian you pay only 11,50 Euro!

you try to control a vogue magazine

because if you write an email..they not reply and you can order a old number

Ok so here`s the deal. At first, I din`t like Ana too much, I don`t mean to sound rude..but her eyes were bugging me because she always looked tired, but recently, when I take a good look at her, she`s a beautiful model. She`s one of those people that I had to take a good look at to find pretty, just like I did with Gisele, Isabeli and Monica Bellucci. I think that`s better though, because now I rate Monica and Gisele as 2 of world`s best looking celebrities, meanwhile others that looked good at first glance like Carmen Electra or Beyonce aren`t so good looking anymore.

Not to mention, Ana gets prettier by the minute. :)