Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

What is Gisele's and Alessandra's Official Sites. Can someone post the links here? or tell me where to find them?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

These are the only two I know :

Ana's site ( which isn't up yet ) - http://www.anabeatrizbarros.com.br/

Ale's site - http://www.alessandraambrosio.com.br/

I'm not sure what Gisele's is. I never cared to look :whistle: It's probably around the same though...I would think

What's the Italian GQ look like? Seen a ton of mags with the same editorial. French Photo, for one. The JLo ad on the front in the blue panties... same stuff inside each.

Though this Vanity Fair issue interests me... anything new in it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no nothing new...i have seen all in other magazine

gq...i like.. because have the best photo of her

from collection and editorial...all pics from the best photographer

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from Best Buy and EVERYTHING is gone. :cry: 2 gigs of Ana just blown away. So if anyone has anything that hasn't been posted on here, please share :pinch: I don't have the new drive yet, so I can't save anything at the moment, but if anyone has anything they can give me, I'd appreciate it.

Just got back from Best Buy and EVERYTHING is gone.  :cry:  2 gigs of Ana just blown away. So if anyone has anything that hasn't been posted on here, please share :pinch: I don't have the new drive yet, so I can't save anything at the moment, but if anyone has anything they can give me, I'd appreciate it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:hug:

i think capt can help you there...i hope he can

I'll be glad to help you. If you have high speed internet and someway to connect with me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Once I have my laptop back I should be able to work through AOLIM, or MSN. Unless you had something else in mind. Right now I'm pretty much stuck since I can't save anything on my parents' computer

Did they tell you your drive is fried? Because it is highly unlikely everything on your drive is actually gone.

My mom's computer just got all fuckled, and my brother was able to recover most of the stuff on it, and it was in pretty bad shape.

Places like best buy usually tell you your stuff is busted so you will be more likely to buy their products. ;)

Just got back from Best Buy and EVERYTHING is gone.  :cry:  2 gigs of Ana just blown away. So if anyone has anything that hasn't been posted on here, please share :pinch: I don't have the new drive yet, so I can't save anything at the moment, but if anyone has anything they can give me, I'd appreciate it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://www.runtime.org/gdb.htm

You will need another harddrive, as big as yours /or bigger/.

Without licence it doesn't do much, try to find one.

I've never used it (heard only good about it), can't help you with how to use it.

Did they tell you your drive is fried? Because it is highly unlikely everything on your drive is actually gone.

My mom's computer just got all fuckled, and my brother was able to recover most of the stuff on it, and it was in pretty bad shape.

Places like best buy usually tell you your stuff is busted so you will be more likely to buy their products. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's...gone. After I went to bestbuy I called a friend of mine in computer programing and had him come over and look at it. The problem with it, mostly is that if we'd taken it directly after it happened, I would have probably been able to get my stuff back. However, my stepfather decided he knew more than a man trained in this kind of thing and tried to reinstall windows twice. Which means it blew everything away.

I also talked to both Best Buy and Gateway. And the tech ( at Gateway ) got real quiet then said "right, I'm sending you a new hard drive" after I told him what all the tests gave back to me. :( Something along the lines of "TOO MANY ERRORS CONTACT TECHNICAL SUPPORT".

I hate Gateway. <_<

It's...gone. After I went to bestbuy I called a friend of mine in computer programing and had him come over and look at it. The problem with it, mostly is that if we'd taken it directly after it happened, I would have probably been able to get my stuff back. However, my stepfather decided he knew more than a man trained in this kind of thing and tried to reinstall windows twice. Which means it blew everything away.

I also talked to both Best Buy and Gateway. And the tech ( at Gateway ) got real quiet then said "right, I'm sending you a new hard drive" after I told him what all the tests gave back to me. :( Something along the lines of "TOO MANY ERRORS CONTACT TECHNICAL SUPPORT".

I hate Gateway.  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dunno, sounds like Gateway is taking care of you. I love Gateway. Well built computers, good service. If they screw up, you benefit. I remember when I bought this computer, it had a single pixel flaw on the monitor. Spending as much money as I did on the monitor, I took it back. Got another one, took it home. single pixel LINE flaw. Took IT back. They upgraded me an inch and took 100$ off the price I originally paid.

Once I have my laptop back I should be able to work through AOLIM, or MSN. Unless you had something else in mind. Right now I'm pretty much stuck since I can't save anything on my parents' computer

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AOLIM is fine. I believe it connects with AIM *s* I'll start zipping for you.

dunno, sounds like Gateway is taking care of you. I love Gateway. Well built computers, good service. If they screw up, you benefit. I remember when I bought this computer, it had a single pixel flaw on the monitor. Spending as much money as I did on the monitor, I took it back. Got another one, took it home. single pixel LINE flaw. Took IT back. They upgraded me an inch and took 100$ off the price I originally paid.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The thing I like is that my warrenty covers just about everything. So I'm not paying for this new hard drive, they're just shipping it to me and I'm shipping the old one back.

I suppose it's just computers in general that tick me off. Crashing hard drives, batteries dying, Windows being the evil being that it is. :D

Guest Guest
http://www.lumieremodels.com.br/

check it ou! Patricia Barros's husband's new company. Features all THREE Barros sisters. And look for a certain tag on some of the Ana pictures *chuckles*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Only Ana and Patricia are with Patricia's husband's new agency.

Ana Paula Barros is NOT one of the Barros sisters. Her younger sister's name is Maria Luiza and she does not model. ;)