Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

Yes, usually just two or three rookies make it to the next year & this year was obvious who, Iza is already famous between the male readers, Kate made a huge splash on SI & she also was named 'Rookie of The Year' & Alyssa got three shoots in 2011 so i think it was clear that they were going to be back

Soo lets do a Recap :) lol

Confirmed:

Models:

Kate Upton

Izabel Goulart

Alyssa Miller

Not confirmed: Bar Refaeli and Anne V

Rookies:

Nina Agdal

Jessica perez

So far REALLY awesome girls! im surprised :o

Hope Bar returns is going to be great come back

Yes, usually just two or three rookies make it to the next year & this year was obvious who, Iza is already famous between the male readers, Kate made a huge splash on SI & she also was named 'Rookie of The Year' & Alyssa got three shoots in 2011 so i think it was clear that they were going to be back

good point! :)

btw Chrissy Teagen maybe could be again i think , she besides the cover girls is a favorite . SI love her dont know why loooooll

I think it's obvious she & Irina will be back, SI just launched the Need 4 Speed thing & Chrissy & Irina are the featured models & yeah SI seems to have a love affair for her ...

Brookie might be back too, but im not 100% sure yet

I don't know who i dislike the most if Jessica White or Damaris Lewis :ninja: i would like to see Emanuela de Paula doing SI, as well as Jasmine Tookes but i doubt it since she didn't make it with the Model Search :(

I don't agree. Its about time something so popular support full black girls. Not those half, or 1/3 dark looking women with white features which you all love :ninja:.

I don't know who i dislike the most if Jessica White or Damaris Lewis :ninja: i would like to see Emanuela de Paula doing SI, as well as Jasmine Tookes but i doubt it since she didn't make it with the Model Search :(

I don't agree. Its about time something so popular support full black girls. Not those half, or 1/3 dark looking women with white features which you all love :ninja:.

i dont know if Emanuela is full black, but she is stunning , perfect for SI :)

I don't agree. Its about time something so popular support full black girls. Not those half, or 1/3 dark looking women with white features which you all love :ninja: .

I don't think Emanuela or Jasmine have white features at all :blink: & it's not about Damaris or Jessica being black, is just that i think Damaris has a terrible face & not-so-good body & Jessica looks like a freaking tranny, i give a damn if they are black or not, it's not about their skin color i just don't like their facial features & that's it

I don't think SI should cast girls just to say "Look we have a black girl!" (just as VS does), they should cast them because of their beauty & i think there's about a million of black/dark skinned models who could do SI, i just said Emanuela & Jasmine because they are my particular favorite girls.

Confirmed:

Models:

Kate Upton

Izabel Goulart

Alyssa Miller

Rookies:

Nina Agdal

Jessica perez

I don't think Kate Upton has been shot yet--Jessica Perez and Anne V, yes. Bar, yes. Nina, yes. Izabel and Alyssa--likely, but not Kate, yet.

Confirmed:

Models:

Kate Upton

Izabel Goulart

Alyssa Miller

Rookies:

Nina Agdal

Jessica perez

I don't think Kate Upton has been shot yet--Jessica Perez and Anne V, yes. Bar, yes. Nina, yes. Izabel and Alyssa--likely, but not Kate, yet.

but if u are right... she's gonna shoot possibly with Irina and Chrissy

I'm not sure if Kate's been shot yet, but the picture I posted that I thought was her from the first location definitely looked like her. Could have been the camera flash that made whomever's hair that blonde though, because none of the pictures from the rest of that set looked like her....or they just kept her out of them!

Anne V's been shot though, like 95% certain. And I want her to cover this year, she's deserved it. She's been with the company so long, not to mention her boyfriend, and blooming career these past years. She's worked for it!

I'm not sure if Kate's been shot yet, but the picture I posted that I thought was her from the first location definitely looked like her. Could have been the camera flash that made whomever's hair that blonde though, because none of the pictures from the rest of that set looked like her....or they just kept her out of them!

Anne V's been shot though, like 95% certain. And I want her to cover this year, she's deserved it. She's been with the company so long, not to mention her boyfriend, and blooming career these past years. She's worked for it!

oh i see :)... or maybe u are mistaking Kate with Jessica Perez she was at the first location

I don't agree. Its about time something so popular support full black girls. Not those half, or 1/3 dark looking women with white features which you all love :ninja: .

I don't think Emanuela or Jasmine have white features at all :blink: & it's not about Damaris or Jessica being black, is just that i think Damaris has a terrible face & not-so-good body & Jessica looks like a freaking tranny, i give a damn if they are black or not, it's not about their skin color i just don't like their facial features & that's it

I don't think SI should cast girls just to say "Look we have a black girl!" (just as VS does), they should cast them because of their beauty & i think there's about a million of black/dark skinned models who could do SI, i just said Emanuela & Jasmine because they are my particular favorite girls.

So agree with you, SI hasn't had a pretty dark model for the longest time. I really like Jasmine took, lais ribeiro, I like chrishell too but she's not SI material a little to skinny for my taste but love her face.

That will not be the last location, it's impossible SI with just two locations & they usually have at least 15 models each year so only God knows which girls will be there in the next location