Bellazon

Most Beautiful Woman Ever

rocwilder36

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

thisis where every body will go :blink:

umm there can not be the most beautiful woman ever, for there is not just one, and then hate to say cultural standards, and well try using that mask it is what scientist came up that what most of the world equates beauty, but all look different but they fit in the"mask' IE face porpotions, and then we are not even takiing into body and personality :)

thisis where every body will go :blink:

umm there can not be the most beautiful woman ever, for there is not just one, and then hate to say cultural standards, and well try using that mask it is what scientist came up that what most of the world equates beauty, but all look different but they fit in the"mask' IE face porpotions, and then we are not even takiing into body and personality :)

oh wow why do the british ending up doing these documentaries,and this scientific mask is makeing plastic surgeons billions problem is , I think they all have different math , its based on math...but yes prodigal son there should be tag, for ones idea of beauty is different yes you can see the commonality here what people gravitate as towards looks, you are only basing on image, I mean just read some tabloid stupid stuff on Elizbeth taylor, and well there you go...commonality, not just looks but for your viewing pleasure, by the way I know they are using men in this example, but I can not stand when girls where strong perfumes, I like fruit smell for me, on me, and you should see how many who come into my room and say your rooom smells so good...I also like star gazer lilies but was told they were not but looooooooove that smell ok now for the very brit short :ninja:

beauty is in the beholder, and yes it is combination of things but differs from person to person :wave:

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...