Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

^ Which pics made the magazine? I assume it's not all of the ones on SI.com. And a lot of the shoots for other models are leaving me kind of "meh," too. :ninja:

Sorry, I should have said the shots that made the website. ;)

Anyways, I just meant that I can't imagine there not being better shots out there than some of the ones they used, that's all. I still think overall, she looks great. (Y)

Here is an article I found about her for the SI 2008 cover

Maybe you should rush to the newsstand, because the 2008 edition of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue is out.

And, as you might know already, from the David Letterman’s “The Late Show”, supermodel Marissa Miller, the girl who ranked ninth in AskMen.com’ annual list of 99 Most Desirable Women, is on the cover.

Wearing nothing but a blue bikini and several strands of a blue necklace, Marisa Miller makes her first cover appearance. The picture was taken by Raphael Mazzucco during a two-day shoot on St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands, last October.

Although this is the first cover for Marissa Miller, she is no stranger to the Sport Illustrated magazine. She appeared in the Sports Illustrated for the first time in 2002.

In 2007, the Sports Illustrates has published a set of pictures of Marissa, who was wearing an iPod. The pictures, made by the same Raphael Mazzucco, become instantly a hit. She also appeared on the covers of “Vogue”, “Fitness” and “Shape”.

Last year, Marisa Miller, 30, has made her debut as a model at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. She married producer Griffin Guess in 2006.

Joining Miller in the issue are several other swimsuit favorites, such as Brooklyn Decker, Selita Ebanks, Bar Refaeli, Tori Praver, Daniella Sarahyba, Irina Shayk, Anne V and Jessica White each featured in unique pictorial essays.

"This is a visually powerful issue with numerous surprises that underlines the very best of the Swimsuit issue heritage," says Terry McDonell, Editor, Sports Illustrated Group. "Creative Director Steve Hoffman, Swimsuit Editor Diane Smith and Senior Editor Chris Stone have topped themselves blending the tradition of the Swimsuit franchise with new themes and treatments that are spectacular."