keske

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
but she is on your top ten :ninja:

haha she wasn't when i typed my previous post :p

But right now i'm thinking about making her share the #1 spot with eugenia :| she's just so gorgeous and versatile, i can't believe this thread has only two pages with the amount of work she's been getting lately... i'm going to save some pictures from tFS and post them here :hehe:

But right now i'm thinking about making her share the #1 spot with eugenia :| she's just so gorgeous and versatile, i can't believe this thread has only two pages with the amount of work she's been getting lately... i'm going to save some pictures from tFS and post them here :hehe:

Owwww please don't do it! Nothing to do with Romina, but if you share your n1 spot with anyone along Eugenia it will be like....a devine rule is broken...

Owwww please don't do it! Nothing to do with Romina, but if you share your n1 spot with anyone along Eugenia it will be like....a devine rule is broken...

:laugh: see i didn't, i couldn't actually, eugenia deserves to be my onle #1 :laugh:

:laugh: see i didn't, i couldn't actually, eugenia deserves to be my onle #1 :laugh:

Phew....Thanks, i'm going to bed now knowing that everything is fine in this world :laugh: good night :wave:

You would be one of those people who have two models as favorites like me, Ange, Cypress, Peyt and Nemeside :blink: :rofl: