Bellazon

Sasha Pivovarova
Thumbnail

purple

I think her hair is fine.

I was watching Ftv yesterday and they showed Sonia Rykiel s/s 2007 and she was talking and she said how she liked to do it becuse she could act more like herself and smile more and be free and while she was walking she was almost dancing, she's totally different backtsage then like on the runway I was like Aw and her voice/accent it's so similar to Natalia Vodianova's :)!

sorry i don't want to offend you, but it's so common what Sonia said and i don't find anything aw, all models say so that they love their work and blah blah blah

i hope i didn't offend you :wave:

1st No i don't get offended.

2nd I said Aw becouse i thought it was cute that she was so nice backstage considering how we always see her on the runway and I haven't really heard her talk.

3rd Yes ofcourse all models say good things about all designers , they advertise it so they'll hire them again ;)

i've got 1st and 2nd but why did you mention designners in 3rd :/ cos neither i nor you mentioned them before

She has good skin :persuazn: ... only her hair is bad :whistle:

I know she has good skin .. I was just trying to say that there are other models who have terrible skin and she doesn't so if her hair is messed up it doesn't matter because that can always be fixed :laugh:

W Magazine March 2004

this ed is AMAZING :wub: ....

She has good skin :persuazn: ... only her hair is bad :whistle:

I know she has good skin .. I was just trying to say that there are other models who have terrible skin and she doesn't so if her hair is messed up it doesn't matter because that can always be fixed :laugh:

:laugh: then I got it wrong ... :whistle:

Well now her hair is fixed ( although she has extentions we can see that it`s better :whistle: ),she`s perfect again :shifty:

00480mkc0.jpg