Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

this comment wasn't about you been surprised by this story pink, but about what the medias want us to believe about her. Just the way they present their "super breaking new report" about her

like :

"this hot girl who talks like a truck driver and wear almost nothing in magazines slept with only 2 guys? Come on who is going to believe that?"

If some people are shocked & surprised by "Megan got only 2 lovers in her life" well they should go buy a new brain & start to think by themselves!

this comment wasn't about you been surprised by this story pink, but about what the medias want us to believe about her. Just the way they present their "super breaking new report" about her

like :

"this hot girl who talks like a truck driver and wear almost nothing in magazines slept with only 2 guys? Come on who is going to believe that?"

If some people are shocked & surprised by "Megan got only 2 lovers in her life" well they should go buy a new brain & start to think by themselves!

I don't believe the media, they always lie and say sh*t...

Everyone knows that she always has something to say, is honest and vulgar but that doesnt mean that she is a bitch, whore or something. I believe that she have only 2 guys in her life, i believe her and i agree with you, people who are/were shocked for me are stupid...

Anyway, i'm new here ;). So hello everyone and sorry for my English, im from Poland.

HI ^ welcome to bellazon branson24, i see your a megan fox fan?

good choice, i love her :) Beautiful girl.

& Thanks Diablo :) i have the new harper's magazine, i put like 4 of the images on my wall, she looks so natural and beautiful.

Hey ;). Nice to hear that and yes, im her very big fan :wub:

I will be her boyfriend :D. But first i must kill her old boyfriend :evil::p

HI ^ welcome to bellazon branson24, i see your a megan fox fan?

good choice, i love her :) Beautiful girl.

& Thanks Diablo :) i have the new harper's magazine, i put like 4 of the images on my wall, she looks so natural and beautiful.

Hey ;). Nice to hear that and yes, im her very big fan :wub:

I will be her boyfriend :D.

ha, get in line ;)

like :

One of my cousin's best friends is a stripper and says she's a virgin. I figure 'I haven't caught/seen her at it and I know haven't slept with her so why debate it' :idk: ?

like :

One of my cousin's best friends is a stripper and says she's a virgin. I figure 'I haven't caught/seen her at it and I know haven't slept with her so why debate it' :idk: ?

what in the same way Britney was a virgin too :shifty: C'mon joe you know better then that :whistle: