Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

Ah Ma petite Diabolo... Je t'aime! :hug: I had a very, but very bad day & you suddenly light it with these beautiful pictures of Megan... merci!

Oh mais de rien :hug: :kiss: C'est sympa de voir qu'ici beaucoup l'apprécient =)

oui! Mais malheureusement il y a aussi beaucoup trop de "garçons"... Si tu enlève la cédille et "gar" ça fait tu sais quoi! :whistle: :laugh:

Ah Ma petite Diabolo... Je t'aime! :hug: I had a very, but very bad day & you suddenly light it with these beautiful pictures of Megan... merci!

Oh mais de rien :hug: :kiss: C'est sympa de voir qu'ici beaucoup l'apprécient =)

oui! Mais malheureusement il y a aussi beaucoup trop de "garçons"... Si tu enlève la cédille et "gar" ça fait tu sais quoi! :whistle: :laugh:

En effet... Too much girls judge her badly only because they are jealous :yuckky:

Most of them, especially the young girls, are jealous yes, but unfortunately i think it's all about pure nastiness. There are a lot of actresses that i don't like because i think they are bad actresses or they have a shitty personality but i will never threat them or insult them the way some people do here or all over the net about Megan.

I don't know if u remember the way people treated Vanessa Paradis when she started her career? They where calling her a bad singer & an awful actress & she was named a whore/slut/bitch by everyone and each time she was giving an interview u were having so many comments about how stupid she was & that she will never succeed if she was keep going on being such a self-important person with nothing to say.

Exactly the same thing is happening with Megan. VP is now a real great respected artist & I just which the same thing to Megan.

Frenchkiki, you can NEVER forget that people always know. They know just everything - they know if Alessandra is good/bad mum, they know if Megan is self-obsessed or not, they even know when the end of the world will come.

Don´t waste your time fighting with ignorance and stupidity. It´s bigger than life itself.

However, I adore your trying ;)

Ah I know! Megan can't be love by everyone but I really do not understand this stupid shit people are writing about her! They all seem to know her so much better than she knows her own self?! :blink: It's just crazy! And all this hate? Damn! I would kill myself if i was reading about me half the things they wrote about her!

Don´t waste your time fighting with ignorance and stupidity. It´s bigger than life itself.

And the stupidity, ignorance and nastiness decided to meet here! They are worse than the swine flu !

I highly doubt women think Megan Fox is a slut etc or don't like her because she's threatening/attractive/jealousy. She seems to be someone who talks about sex alot and how she's always hanging with guys and how "other" women are so dumb, jealous, or not like her. When you give that impression of yourself and then talk about how other females suck, why would they like you?

Or you could say they are jealous because that's always the answer, right?. :whistle: