Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Absolutely love her dress, she looks amazing. Thanks for the ads, @Shepherd!

55 minutes ago, Beehive2 said:

Is that mert alas out shopping with Lily in the above pics ? He sure doesnt look quite like his insta pics.

Haha I had literally the same thought. I even went to check his insta to see if I could find a pic of him in that jersey he's wearing, since I recognized it, and sure enough it's him. He certainly knows how to shoot his better angles. :ninja: 

40 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Absolutely love her dress, she looks amazing. Thanks for the ads, @Shepherd!

Haha I had literally the same thought. I even went to check his insta to see if I could find a pic of him in that jersey he's wearing, since I recognized it, and sure enough it's him. He certainly knows how to shoot his better angles. :ninja: 

His selfies are srsly heavily photoshopped. :rofl:

5 minutes ago, BAGGOT said:

Has she shot lingerie for VS lately? Would that she had...there's Never Enough Lily. :flower:

The last time she shot for VS was late May/early June and I'm pretty sure the picture above is from that. There may be more coming and/or a commercial, but I can't remember if Jerome was on set that day. She also has some VSX stuff coming.

Thanks for the Elle China BTS shots, I can't wait to see the ed. I love her  hair straight like that, I wish she'd style it that way more often.