Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

2 hours ago, bump said:

DAMN she mentions System in this video!!! I'm done, clicking out the video and gonna watch the rest later because that's just too much of a coincidence adn now I want to go jam out to some System right now lol. 

@bump Her music taste is solid. And in the YouTube vids she talks about what she likes to listen to on her way to shoots in the morning. The woman's got great taste. Plus, the whole bit about trying to remember lyrics in the video is HYSTERICAL! We've all been there, but in addition to the look on her face, whoever put the subtitles in was a genius! :rofl: 

20 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

@bump Her music taste is solid. And in the YouTube vids she talks about what she likes to listen to on her way to shoots in the morning. The woman's got great taste. Plus, the whole bit about trying to remember lyrics in the video is HYSTERICAL! We've all been there, but in addition to the look on her face, whoever put the subtitles in was a genius! :rofl: 

I wonder if she likes Limp Bizkit, seeing as she was in the video for "Break Things". I like them a lot as well. I really wanna know who else she listens to and what her favorite System of a Down songs are!!!   And :rofl: at the subtitles, that was hilarious. Her videos are very entertaining. 

Random, but.....she has mentioned several times that 'shes moshes" (written on a picture of her at a concert). I wonder how hardcore she used to get? I'm sure she doesn't throw down in the mosh pits anymore since she has kids and also can't be going to work with black eyes and bruises. I'm big into concerts/moshing/crowd surfing,(dislocated my shoulder and tore my rotator cuff during the Deftones, chipped my orbital bone resulting in beautiful black eye when I saw Slipknot in 2015, dislocated knee during a Suicide Silence Wall of Death, etc). I doubt she goes to that extreme, but I would still LOVE to go to a concert with her lol :stormy:

I hope she really did used to get in mosh pits and isn't just saying she did because she would dance/bounce around as that is NOT moshing. I guess I could see her slamming into some people though, she has a bit of toughness in her lol. I want her to tell us concerts stories now!!! But I don't use social media, so I can't suggest that to her. I don't even have a youtube account to leave a comment and ask her to tell us mosh pit and concert stories. 

@bump, those would be fun stories to hear from her, I think, though I'm betting she was more into slamming and/or body passing than more serious moshing. She's had such a public career since her late teens that I'd bet we'd have heard about any injury or bruising, but who knows? You get a taste of her preferences in one of those "45 seconds with..." videos that Maxim did (they ask about five-ten questions and get quick responses). Asked if she'd prefer city or country, she said a little of both but more city. To the question of Club or Dive Bar, she said "100% Dive Bar" (good answer ;) ). When asked Bourbon or Gin, she answered, "tequila?" And for Stones or Zeppelin, she didn't hesitate, saying "When the Levee Breaks" is one of her all-time favorite songs. I think she and Caleb have a real interesting balance of their public and private lives, and I like that music is a big part of it. 

9 hours ago, bump said:

Random, but.....she has mentioned several times that 'shes moshes" (written on a picture of her at a concert). I wonder how hardcore she used to get? I'm sure she doesn't throw down in the mosh pits anymore since she has kids and also can't be going to work with black eyes and bruises. I'm big into concerts/moshing/crowd surfing,(dislocated my shoulder and tore my rotator cuff during the Deftones, chipped my orbital bone resulting in beautiful black eye when I saw Slipknot in 2015, dislocated knee during a Suicide Silence Wall of Death, etc). I doubt she goes to that extreme, but I would still LOVE to go to a concert with her lol :stormy:

Wow, you really are quite hardcore bump! 😮

It's interesting hearing about this side of you.

20 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

@bump, " And for Stones or Zeppelin, she didn't hesitate, saying "When the Levee Breaks" is one of her all-time favorite songs.

WHAT!? I know that is a cover song, but that's my FAVORITE LED ZEPPELIN song. omg I would love to talk to her about music!!! damn. 

I agree with the rest of what you said. I didn't know any of that, I must not have watched the video where she talks about those things. I wanna go to a deathcore show with her in a dive bar now lol. 

12 hours ago, hillstreet said:

Wow, you really are quite hardcore bump! 😮

It's interesting hearing about this side of you.

Well, my real life friends love that kind of stuff too, but they have no idea I also like fashion and watching HF shows and modeling. None of them are into this stuff, so I just never bring it up, but I bet they would be shocked to find out I like this kind of stuff, too lol. and most of my friends have been my friends for 11-13 years now, and they have no idea what high fashion even is lol....and I really wanna post a picture of my black eye and the bruises that I had on my arms/chest as well, but I don't want to totally expose myself like that lol. but I was damn proud of that black eye!

Lily is the coolest! Behati ranks up there as well, and her and I have very similar music taste about punk bands. I love that Behati wears band shirts because it's easy to know what she likes, but Lily wears cute clothes and just by looking at her now, I would never have guessed she was into the music she's into and that's awesome! Don't judge a book by it's cover.

3 hours ago, bump said:

Well, my real life friends love that kind of stuff too, but they have no idea I also like fashion and watching HF shows and modeling. None of them are into this stuff, so I just never bring it up, but I bet they would be shocked to find out I like this kind of stuff, too lol. and most of my friends have been my friends for 11-13 years now, and they have no idea what high fashion even is lol....and I really wanna post a picture of my black eye and the bruises that I had on my arms/chest as well, but I don't want to totally expose myself like that lol. but I was damn proud of that black eye!

Lily is the coolest! Behati ranks up there as well, and her and I have very similar music taste about punk bands. I love that Behati wears band shirts because it's easy to know what she likes, but Lily wears cute clothes and just by looking at her now, I would never have guessed she was into the music she's into and that's awesome! Don't judge a book by it's cover.

I find it really interesting learning about the different sides of people. You're so right about not judging a book by it's cover.

I knew you were into heavy music but had no clue you about you being into moshing so much.

Ha, the pictures of your injuries might be a bit hard to look at for some of our more squeamish members. 🤕

I like a lot of the pictures that Harper's Bazaar produces, no matter what country it is in. Lily's cover is great. Not my favorite, but it's very good. 

If a model is on the cover a magazine, does that mean they will have an editorial inside as well? Or can a model just be on the cover and that's it? I hope Lily has an editorial because like I said, I like Harper's Bazaar photography. 

22 hours ago, bump said:

If a model is on the cover a magazine, does that mean they will have an editorial inside as well? Or can a model just be on the cover and that's it? I hope Lily has an editorial because like I said, I like Harper's Bazaar photography. 

In this case it looks like Lily has an editorial and interview. In some cases a famous model could be on the cover without being featured inside, I think? I don't imagine that would be typical though.

1 hour ago, hillstreet said:

In this case it looks like Lily has an editorial and interview. In some cases a famous model could be on the cover without being featured inside, I think? I don't imagine that would be typical though.

Awesome! Thanks for replying. I love her interviews. She is highly entertaining and it's great to find out more about her. I'm excited to see the editorial now! 

12 hours ago, SmrdiCat said:

I want, I NEED more weekly Lily youtube videos !! 😍 

Me too! Her videos are so entertaining. They are my favorite out of all the VS girls who have made a Youtube channel.

What kind of content would you want to see from her?

I'd like more Skincare videos, more decorating videos, closet tours, etc...

@Shepherd thank you for posting that! There are a couple really good shots. A few of them I don't care for (the pink sweater one and the pink dress/white boots one), but overall I like these shots. They're a lot more HF than I expected from Lily, so it's a neat change. I wish I could read the interview, but I only know like 3 words in Spanish lol 

3 hours ago, bump said:

Me too! Her videos are so entertaining. They are my favorite out of all the VS girls who have made a Youtube channel.

What kind of content would you want to see from her?

I'd like more Skincare videos, more decorating videos, closet tours, etc...

I think I know Lily's skincare routine in and out 😅 lots of products I can't afford and the Windsor and Edwards lip balm ( " You can recycle the container " ). If she did karaoke with friends on IGTV that'd be SO funny. Really I just like when she's goofy. This is such a serious, intense time that any chance at laughing I appreciate.

@SmrdiCat l can’t afford most of the products she uses either. I think the kareoke idea is great! As I’ve stated before, I love her taste in music, so I’d really enjoy watching and hearing her sing Rage Against the Machine or System of a Down. And yes, she has a such a goofy personality, so she can definitely make us laugh and entertain us; you are so right on the fact that we all need to laugh right now and Lily is the perfect person to do that!