Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Her after party look was okay, I'm not usually wowed by them so this year was no different. My least favorite Met year of hers by far. Hopefully her new stylist does a better job next year.

6 hours ago, Beauty Junky said:

806E1476-397B-4082-9FEF-A32302C16168.thumb.png.354ff456d0c89bda65d363fe8be76bf4.png

I guess she didn’t renew her contract.  

I had the same thought. There's no way VS would allow her to do that, right? If her contract is already over that's kind of a bummer, I was hoping she'd get at least some kind of send off. A mention that it was her last show as an angel at the very least.

Apparently, Lil is the new face of ralph Lauren, I did see some bts of the campaign on insta and on RL insta, they are selling items featuring Lil.

Such a bummer if she truly left VS, wanted her to do her tenth show.

At this point, she has worked with Carolina Herrera ,Michael Kors, Jason Wu, Bulgari , Ferragamo- (fronted their campaign and attended events) and now Ralph Lauren.

Its pretty impressive how brands are interested to sign her, she is making mo money being the face of the brand rather than just walking a show to be working for them.

I hope if she truly left VS, she will get to setting up her own brand seriously and quickly. 

A makeup line will really do well for her or I always pictured her being signed to a beauty giant, selling hair and makeup products but nevertheless, we will be rooting for her.

To me, I get that she is a fan of Riri but after 9 years of partnership or even if the contract has not ended, she shouldnt have posted that.

7 minutes ago, Beehive2 said:

Apparently, Lil is the new face of ralph Lauren, I did see some bts of the campaign on insta and on RL insta, they are selling items featuring Lil.

Such a bummer if she truly left VS, wanted her to do her tenth show.

To me, I get that she is a fan of Riri but after 9 years of partnership or even if the contract has not ended, she shouldnt have posted that.

It's for Lauren Ralph Lauren which is the cheaper women's line, but still a good job to book. I remember seeing the preview images maybe last month on someone's IG story, but I can't remember who.

I think even if her contract is up, she'll walk this year's show a la Erin, Doutzen, Lindsey, etc. I'm curious to see what unfolds the rest of the year re: VS though. Her posting that may mean nothing, but it struck me as odd she did.

55 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

It's for Lauren Ralph Lauren which is the cheaper women's line, but still a good job to book. I remember seeing the preview images maybe last month on someone's IG story, but I can't remember who.

I think even if her contract is up, she'll walk this year's show a la Erin, Doutzen, Lindsey, etc. I'm curious to see what unfolds the rest of the year re: VS though. Her posting that may mean nothing, but it struck me as odd she did.

My stand is at this point of time,          she shouldnt have posted a competitor's brand esp when it is lingerie regardless.

It honestly doesnt matter which line she is selling be it the higher end or lower, given her track record, her fees must be up there.

Lily has been moving from brand to brand like jumping planes lol.

It will not shock me if she endorses another Jewellery brand regardless high end or low after her contract with bulgari is over.

43 minutes ago, Beehive2 said:

My stand is at this point of time,          she shouldnt have posted a competitor's brand esp when it is lingerie regardless.

It honestly doesnt matter which line she is selling be it the higher end or lower, given her track record, her fees must be up there.

Lily has been moving from brand to brand like jumping planes lol.

It will not shock me if she endorses another Jewellery brand regardless high end or low after her contract with bulgari is over.

I find it really strange too. Like you said, even if her contract with VS is indeed over, she worked with the brand for almost a decade and it was a strange thing to do. I noticed she didn't wis Ed a Happy Birthday this year either.

I would love to see her do a hair or makeup campaign. Bryce is a celebrity stylist for Moroccanoil hair products, he could be an in there. Although I think Sara is the current face of the brand. 

Curious stuff, to be sure. Working with RL is another big contract, and I remember that she didn't send Ed the birthday wish this year--which was odd. They've always seemed to have very good relations, but that could be for work's sake. Didn't seem it. Watching these moves with interest.

3 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Love the LRL pictures! She really fits their all American aesthetic. 

VS didn't include Lily in their Mother's Day post on IG. 

Not tryna jump to conclusions yet but...

Anyways I do not wish to see a sour faced lil like erin on her last show, I rather lil not do the show.

It's really unlike Lil to post and not wishing ed, makes me wonder if that weight gain have something to do with it.

Last year when Ale left, lil was tearing up and just didnt feel that it was gonna be her last as well.

Is she not making an official announcement if she had left ?