Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

She looks amazing on the British Vogue editorial :wub: I hope she gets the cover soon. They seem to like her :) But Demarchelier seems too repetitive these days, he's done very similar editorials with Natasha Poly.

By the way, she looks amazing for Marc O'Polo :wub2: Again, she reminds me of Alessandra Ambrosio :ninja:

Ditto :ninja: I think I even said it in this thread, that he must be one of the most boring and overrated photographers these days.... I'm afraid soon something like that could be said about Mario Testino :ninja:

:laugh: really? Well, that's good anyway, cause I remember you used to have Ale together with Raq as your #1 model :shifty:

Guys, I just looked through last posts of Anna's thread here and at tfs....

Some days ago I thought, we haven't seen anything new with her... And now it's like: boom, like the sun after a few days of rain straight :laugh: (what a comparison lol)......

Vogue UK ed...yeah, it's a studio shot...but Anna...her beauty :wub: she can look very modern, beautiful, classy.... I love her face, she's just so :wub2: she suits the mood of this editorial very well.....

David Yurman campaign-my first reaction was: " :o wooow, Jesus!" she really reminds me of Amber V. there, she looks perfect for this campaign.

Tom Ford eyewear ad.... totally unexpected, but nice!

Bottega Veneta.... I agree with Olga, cause my first thought when I saw the making of video, was: Sigrid is so useless, why is she there?? Then again, I guess for some people Anna and Sigrid may look like sisters... But to me, Sigrid doesn't look classy enough... idk. She's just useless there :laugh: :ninja:

Marc O'Polo ads...nice to see her there again... I love her jawline, her softness.... :wub:

Ok sorry for all these words, but everytime I see new work from Anna, I totally get why am I still a fan, and why she's my #1 model... for like 5 years now...

I've been following her career for quite a long time now, and I'm so glad she's so major in the business now... And seeing that it seems everything's cool with her personal life too... Just makes me wish she'll have it all, always, and makes me wish her a lucky life :D :blush:

Layla is back :D

It must be a pleasure to come back to your favourite model's thread and see so many great news. And I must admit that last week was amazing for Anna (or maybe I should say for her fans :)), especially after some slower days.

After seeing all of her ads I think I like this F/W 2009 campaign season more than I liked S/S one. First of all, after her big success and scoring like 12 campaigns she has proved that she's not "one season wonder" and she's still in demand. Secondly, she scored campaigns where she can truly shine - she's not somewhere in the crowd - like in Prada, Calvin Klein Jeans or Pepe Jeans nor she's overwhelmed by the concept (Prada again, Balenciaga). This time she's either only girl or has single shots (or she's put in the front of another model - sorry Sigrid :evil:).

And, finally, she's working with various photographers and no one can say that she's only Meisel girl.

Layla is back :D

It must be a pleasure to come back to your favourite model's thread and see so many great news. And I must admit that last week was amazing for Anna (or maybe I should say for her fans :)), especially after some slower days.

After seeing all of her ads I think I like this F/W 2009 campaign season more than I liked S/S one. First of all, after her big success and scoring like 12 campaigns she has proved that she's not "one season wonder" and she's still in demand. Secondly, she scored campaigns where she can truly shine - she's not somewhere in the crowd - like in Prada, Calvin Klein Jeans or Pepe Jeans nor she's overwhelmed by the concept (Prada again, Balenciaga). This time she's either only girl or has single shots (or she's put in the front of another model - sorry Sigrid :evil:).

And, finally, she's working with various photographers and no one can say that she's only Meisel girl.

Just for a day though :laugh:

:yes: though I suppose these photoshoots were done 3 months ago, if not earlier :D

I agree! The last season, Anna was in the crowd, with girls with similar beauty type (blonde hair, light skin etc.), so people could complain they all look like clones :cain: and now, Anna, who looks like a newbie yet has lots of experience in modelling, grows to be in the top 5 list of models (she's 6th now...). Girls like Nimue or Viktoriya-I don't think they got lots of work this season, unlike our Ania....

:) yeah, I remember reading some comments on tfs, people complaining that she's Meisel's favourite, and probably because she reminds them of his mother :cain:

Well Meisel's mom represented classic, icy-blonde type of beauty, but this description could fit many other models, not necessarily Anna :D

Regarding photoshoots I know that most of them were done just after fashion weeks ended :)

I wish the next week would bring more great news and pic from our Ania, so you could enjoy it after coming back again :D :flower:

Now, I'm rooting for some eds and obviously covers :) (many eds and several covers, actually :rofl:)

Well, September US Vogue will come out next week, I hope Anna & Raquel have editorials, and there are probably some new ads.

Ditto :ninja: I think I even said it in this thread, that he must be one of the most boring and overrated photographers these days.... I'm afraid soon something like that could be said about Mario Testino :ninja:

:laugh: really? Well, that's good anyway, cause I remember you used to have Ale together with Raq as your #1 model :shifty:

Hopefully not. Mario Testino shot some of my favorite eds. I'd like to see Anna working with him more often actually, I guess he only shot her once for US Vogue?

Yes, that's true. :shifty::laugh: