Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

I guess Duncan is only for the film (BTW I hope there will be longer video uploaded soon on the official DY website).

And what is strange about Anna - she's smart, beautiful, nice, successful - she gets a lot of money for being a model (one of the every-girl-dream-job) plus she has totally hot boyfriend - and instead of being totally jelous I love her :p :rofl:

I guess Duncan is only for the film (BTW I hope there will be longer video uploaded soon on the official DY website).

And what is strange about Anna - she's smart, beautiful, nice, successful - she gets a lot of money for being a model (one of the every-girl-dream-job) plus she has totally hot boyfriend - and instead of being totally jelous I love her :p :rofl:

:rofl: Olga your posts are always so funny :rofl:

I, in general, don't envy people, I'm more like, wow that they made it, you know?

Well, if Duncan is only in a film, maybe that's better-for Anna :ninja: and anyway, can you imagine, Duncan in jewellery... I already have a pciture of him in my head, with jewellery hanging on him like on a hip-hop star :ninja: BLING BLING!! :p :rofl:

:rofl: Olga your posts are always so funny :rofl:

:blush: Nice to hear (read) that :flower:

I, in general, don't envy people, I'm more like, wow that they made it, you know?

Well, I (usually :whistle:) don't envy people, too. Especially, when I think they deserve their success. And I'm totally biased about he HF models - not only my favourites - I often "defend" them when I hear people calling them ugly and useless :angry:

Well, if Duncan is only in a film, maybe that's better-for Anna :ninja: and anyway, can you imagine, Duncan in jewellery... I already have a pciture of him in my head, with jewellery hanging on him like on a hip-hop star :ninja: BLING BLING!! :p :rofl:

Did you picture him like this? :ninja: :rofl:

post-28257-0-1446139116-60593_thumb.jpg

[hnc.eska.pl]

And HQ of US Vogue September 2009

post-28257-0-1446139116-5748_thumb.jpg

[scanned by MissMagAddict @ tfs]

She looks here like the cutest little girl hanging ou with her older sister (Daria) and her friends :wub:

Did you picture him like this? :ninja: :rofl:

post-5680-0-1446139117-43485_thumb.jpg

[hnc.eska.pl]

:ninja: Yeah, plus huge diamond earrings...

:blink: Wow, Anna looks quite unrecognizable here... definitely "unexpected".

I saw the Sasha cover 2 days ago, so I thought there would be only one...hmm...

Idk what to think about this. I don't like the white background, but what I've paid attention to first were gloves. They are cool. I mean, some of you may say they look like ones of a homeless person, but I don't care :p And I'd love to see a close-up of Ania's make-up, it looks cool. But then again... I'm not really a fan of the "high fashion clothes for cleaning" look :|

Gloves are fantastic :woot:

And the covers are nice - I love the colours - if only Sasha and Ash weren't so weirdly proportioned we would have 3 pretty cool covers.

And the concept is so Zollander's Derelicte that's it really makes me smile (I love Zoolander :rofl:)

Can't wait to see the editorial (and find out who the fourth girl is - it must be quite awful be the only one withou a cover :pinch:)

Sorry Anna and sorry Meisel, but I really hate all three covers :| geez, I had high hopes for this. And I'm one of those who love when Meisel does "unexpected" editorials, but not now, really not :(

I'm glad Anna got it though! :laugh: Especially considering it's the september issue.