Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

Whew I saw this "Glamour" today and as soon as I recognized Ania is the cover star I bought it. Guess it's been out for a few days now :laugh:

There are not too many new things in the article, only that she is moving to London with her fiancee soon (I'm wondering if she's still with her gyms owner?) and that one of the reasons she took a break from modelling was that her agents had a different view for her career than she did. They supposedly weren't as ambitious as Ania. Maybe that's stupid, but that made me wonder if those agents could be suggesting Victoria's Secret...?

one of the reasons she took a break from modelling was that her agents had a different view for her career than she did. They supposedly weren't as ambitious as Ania. Maybe that's stupid, but that made me wonder if those agents could be suggesting Victoria's Secret...?

Whew I saw this "Glamour" today and as soon as I recognized Ania is the cover star I bought it. Guess it's been out for a few days now :laugh:

There are not too many new things in the article, only that she is moving to London with her fiancee soon (I'm wondering if she's still with her gyms owner?) and that one of the reasons she took a break from modelling was that her agents had a different view for her career than she did. They supposedly weren't as ambitious as Ania. Maybe that's stupid, but that made me wonder if those agents could be suggesting Victoria's Secret...?

I thought about it too :p Remember her few photos for VS and she looked somehow uncomfortable. I guess she doesn't like doing commercial-sexy jobs, although she is and always was one of the sexiest hf models out there.

one of the reasons she took a break from modelling was that her agents had a different view for her career than she did. They supposedly weren't as ambitious as Ania. Maybe that's stupid, but that made me wonder if those agents could be suggesting Victoria's Secret...?

If they were I am glad she took a break!! Victoria's Secret is fun but I hate when girls with potential just stop doing other works and only shoot VS. There is few who maintain VS with different jobs. Magdalena is a good example.

I thought about it too :p Remember her few photos for VS and she looked somehow uncomfortable. I guess she doesn't like doing commercial-sexy jobs, although she is and always was one of the sexiest hf models out there.

I have nothing against Ania working for VS from time to time, I liked her at their show... but I cannot think of what these agents were planning for her. I mean, we're talking about the only Polish model on the cover of Vogue US, as well as cover model for other editions. From the 'big 4' there's only British and French edition to conquer. And Ania represented so many other high fashion brands that it is difficult to think of her achieveing more in the field-it would be 'just' about other designers, I guess.

• 4 weeks later...