Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ahhhh!! So nice to see this thread resuscitated (:p) with such positive news! I love the thirs photo, and the one with Ania wearing a hat is also cool.

Hmm I was wondering if she's still engaged? The again she may be pretty private about it.

And and.... this is the photo I saw on tfs, surprised you haven't posted it Olga :p (or at least it doesn't show for me in this thread?) posted by MoniqValentino via New Age (Ania's mother agency) facebook page:

vhmy.jpg

I meant to have it as my avatar... guess I'm gonna ask somebody to do one for me now :whistle:

It's ok! :flower: hopefully there's gonna be a lot of things to post here soon! Fashion week anyone? :shifty: though I remember Ania saying she doesn't like doing runway shows too much. Then again, it seems like something every model says...

Yeah, if Gemma cannot come back to modelling, Ania HAS to do the job for two! :whistle::laugh:

New polas from London, and she's going to Munich for direct booking :D

post-28257-0-1446139441-02444_thumb.gif

Is it me, or is she looking thinner than usual?  :whistle:

:) :) :) i love seeing new updates on her thread!

I watched video on youtube with interview she gave in 2008. She was very skinny in some of the pictures then

Ahh the models sections... is something that I had abandoned but now with possible Ania's come back I need to remind myself to check this part of forum daily!

Work that tired-and-no-make-up-but-still-rocking-flawless-hair look, Ania!

I don't know if I'd say she looks skinnier... just quite pale and tired so maybe that deepened the 'skinny' effect somehow.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...