Bellazon

Milla Jovovich
Thumbnail

seshiru

Milla is on the cover of C magazine and has an article and layout inside. The pictures are very beautiful and the article, oh my goodness the interviewer was kissing her butt. She has two albums. One made in 1994 and another in 1997. Her dresses cost over $1000 dollars. Ridiculous!!

Milla is on the cover of C magazine and has an article and layout inside. The pictures are very beautiful and the article, oh my goodness the interviewer was kissing her butt. She has two albums. One made in 1994 and another in 1997. Her dresses cost over $1000 dollars. Ridiculous!!

actually, she only has one album. she's been on others, like the 1997 one, but that's not her album, it was a community project that she worked on. and if I were interviewing her, I'd kiss her butt too. world-class model, amazing singer, poetic writer, action movie star, gorgeous = ass kissable

actually, she only has one album. she's been on others, like the 1997 one, but that's not her album, it was a community project that she worked on. and if I were interviewing her, I'd kiss her butt too. world-class model, amazing singer, poetic writer, action movie star, gorgeous = ass kissable

same here! Id love love love to sit down with her and have a conversation, shes done everything almost .........lol id just have to give her a flower....:flower: :heart:

if you ask me she just wasnt given enough lines in Dazed & Confused either as Michelle playing the head stoners girlfriend , gah Sean was completely hott :heart:

<~~~ ** crushing** Shawn Andrews

they were such a cute couple!

post-3527-0-1446148727-0836_thumb.jpg

post-3527-0-1446148727-11535_thumb.jpg

post-3527-0-1446148727-14158_thumb.jpg

her little "The Alien Song" moment was pretty awesome 2 :p

post-3527-0-1446148727-15411_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bluelagoongodess