Bellazon

new here!!!

Supermodel18

be scared? no way! Caro, you are beautiful! :heart: (haha, here i imagine i'm talking to myself... :laugh: )

so, you've met Persuazn's husband.... :wub:

you are funny, but thank you from my bottom of my heart :heart: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

funny? oh, my! :ninja:

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: well, what do you think of Persuazn's husband? i think he is DAMN HOT!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: and you?

i agree :wub: ..... and faint ! :laugh:

you are right :drool: what is your favorite model? mine is Frakie Rayder :heart: and Carolyn Murphy :heart: and my favorite singer is the greek singer Helena Paparizou :heart:

My favourite girl ever is Laetitia Casta: beautiful face and great body. But, about boys, I must say I don't have a favourite model, sorry :no:

My favourite singer is Kate Bush. And my favourite boy is Ralph Fiennes :wub: (watching "The English Patient over and over again ! :laugh: )

Caro@ Kate Bush ROCKS!!!! and Ralf Fiens is hot, but i love Jhonny Dep :blush: :wub: :wub:

Heidegger@ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you killed me from laughes... :laugh: :laugh:

Great to know you like Kate! Hey, I like Johnny Depp, too ! (What's your fav Johnny movie ?)

:) i like Eduard's Scisors :o :cry: :cry: :cry: although it's sad...but he is hot in there [admit lol]

Edward Scissorhands is hot??? :blink:

:laugh: . . . fair play . . . :) . . .

Edward Scissorhands initially seems kinda scarey but he's not really he's just misunderstood and disliked because he is different and talented. poor Edward Scissorhands :( . . . . . .