Bellazon

new here!!!

Supermodel18

Here there :wave:

I have to go this Friday and if I choose to do it, then it will be next Tuesday at 10.30 a.m. (that's 4.30 p.m. your time, so wish me luck :( )

I really don't want this to happen, but it's necessary :surrender:

Btw, my day is nice so far :)

it's prob for the best for your impacted wisdom tooth to be removed :(

hope that it's not too bad.

tha's cool. you got anything planned or have you gonna have a rest and revise? :)

Yes, that will be the best. But, you know....... (I can't forget what he said: 3 hours?:no: )

I'm still working on the final exams (starting on december 12th)

Hey, I can't believe you have time to relax and play squash. Lucky you ! :laugh: I guess I need a 48 hours day :| (still thinking about the tooth)

Yes, that will be the best. But, you know....... (I can't forget what he said: 3 hours?:no: )

I'm still working on the final exams (starting on december 12th)

Hey, I can't believe you have time to relax and play squash. Lucky you ! :laugh: I guess I need a 48 hours day :| (still thinking about the tooth)

i think that he was probably just scaring you with the 3 hour thing :) . . . is the tooth in your mandible or maxilla? just out of interest :)

don't worry about it! i'm sure that it'll be fine. they do stuff like that all the time and you'll get at least a local anaesthetic so it'll be fine when they do it :flower:

no more lectures now till after Christmas :ddr: . . . gotta do lots of work though <_<

i think that he was probably just scaring you with the 3 hour thing :) . . . is the tooth in your mandible or maxilla? just out of interest :)

don't worry about it! i'm sure that it'll be fine. they do stuff like that all the time and you'll get at least a local anaesthetic so it'll be fine when they do it :flower:

no more lectures now till after Christmas :ddr: . . . gotta do lots of work though <_<

I hope he was kidding . This tooth is in the mandible ( it's my left wisdom tooth) The ones in the maxilla hardly give problems since they have enough space. But, you are right! I shouldn't worry, as long as I get a my anaesthetic :clobber: everything will be just fine .

If the exams go in the right way, then I'll be free until April ! :hell yea!:

I hope he was kidding . This tooth is in the mandible ( it's my left wisdom tooth) The ones in the maxilla hardly give problems since they have enough space. But, you are right! I shouldn't worry, as long as I get a my anaesthetic :clobber: everything will be just fine .

If the exams go in the right way, then I'll be free until April ! :hell yea!:

(the ones in the maxilla can perforate through to the maxillary sinus though and when pulled out can cause big problems 'cos bacteria and stuff from the mouth can get in the sinus and cause big infection of it)

hope that it goes good. i'm sure that the guy was just telling you about an extreme case :)

(the ones in the maxilla can perforate through to the maxillary sinus though and when pulled out can cause big problems 'cos bacteria and stuff from the mouth can get in the sinus and cause big infection of it)

hope that it goes good. i'm sure that the guy was just telling you about an extreme case :)

(yep, but in my case, fortunately they are fine)

well, yes..... maybe it's an extreme case. anyway, it must be done so :idk:

oh my! and suddenly..... 201 posts ! (but I'm still thinking about that tooth... for the last time! :laugh: )

oh my! and suddenly..... 201 posts ! (but I'm still thinking about that tooth... for the last time! :laugh: )

hi everyone! :wave: Caro? are you going the teeth treatment? well i wish you goodluck! what's the problem? :o

have a great day everyone...i go to sleep soon :kiss:

hi everyone! :wave: Caro? are you going the teeth treatment? well i wish you goodluck! what's the problem? :o

impacting 'wisdom teeth'. effectively her teeth that have been coming through have been coming through at the wrong angles and have been affecting the other teeth . . .

have a great day everyone...i go to sleep soon :kiss:

Hello lovely Caro !

Yes, I do :( . Well, Barry explained it just fine ..... :(

But, thank you very much for your kind wishes! :) (however... the tooth...... :cry2: )

Have a great day, too ! :wave:

impacting 'wisdom teeth'. effectively her teeth that have been coming through have been coming through at the wrong angles and have been affecting the other teeth . . .

I thought it was a secret :ninja:

:rofl:

I thought it was a secret :ninja:

:rofl:

oops . . . :unsure:

:ninja:

Here it goes (it's a fragment from a synopsis. I'm using this because my English may seem confusing :blush: )

The Martian Chronicles is a novel in the form of short stories. It describes the first attempts of Earth people to conquer and colonize Mars, the constant thwarting of their efforts by the gentle, telepathic Martians, the eventual colonization, and finally the effect on the Martian settlers of a massive nuclear war on Earth. As much a work of social criticism as of science fiction, The Martian Chronicles is an allegory for the tragic moral blindness of mankind and also reflects some of the prevailing anxieties of America in the early atomic age of the 1950's: the fear of nuclear war, the longing for a simpler life, reactions against racism and censorship, and fear of foreign political powers.

I'm not very fond of sci-fi and hardly read it, but I can recommend this book. Imagine Mars isn't Mars but the dark subconscious. :)

Here it goes (it's a fragment from a synopsis. I'm using this because my English may seem confusing :blush: )

The Martian Chronicles is a novel in the form of short stories. It describes the first attempts of Earth people to conquer and colonize Mars, the constant thwarting of their efforts by the gentle, telepathic Martians, the eventual colonization, and finally the effect on the Martian settlers of a massive nuclear war on Earth. As much a work of social criticism as of science fiction, The Martian Chronicles is an allegory for the tragic moral blindness of mankind and also reflects some of the prevailing anxieties of America in the early atomic age of the 1950's: the fear of nuclear war, the longing for a simpler life, reactions against racism and censorship, and fear of foreign political powers.

I'm not very fond of sci-fi and hardly read it, but I can recommend this book. Imagine Mars isn't Mars but the dark subconscious. :)

sounds interesting. cool. may give it a read :)

are you into Philip Pullman at all?

currently i'm reading "The Emerging Mind" by Ramachandran which is kinda interesting and cool neurobiology stuff