Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

LOS ANGELES, CA - SEPTEMBER 30: Singer Seal wearing a Parmigiani watch ® and Heidi Klum film a music video for 'Secret' from his new album 'Commitment' presented by Parmigiani at Ben Kitay Studios on September 5, 2010 in Los Angeles, CA. (Photo by Todd Williamson/WireImage)

post-30396-1285917800_thumb.jpg

A couple of TV appearances have been announced:

Heidi will be on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno one week from Tuesday (12 October), and she will be on Jimmy Kimmel Live a week later (19 October).

I assume she will be talking about the finale of Project Runway, her racy video with Seal and why she's no longer an Angel. Set up your DVRs!

Heidi Klum plans extravagant Halloween costume

http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/16952-he...en-costume.html

The 37-year-old model hosts an annual party to celebrate the holiday with her musician husband Seal, and the event is always one of the most talked-about in Hollywood.

This year Heidi and Seal are hosting the fancy-dress bash in New York, and the beautiful star says she hopes to impress guests with her extravagant outfit.

"I like to change things up," Heidi told E! News. "This year is back in New York and my costume is larger than life! I hope everyone will try to out do me! The game is on!"

Heidi takes her party planning very seriously and it is thought doorway heights have been measured at the New York venue to ensure she will be able to fit through the door in her mystery guise.

"No one knows exactly what the costume is yet, Heidi won't tell anyone, but it is over eight-feet tall and she had to find a location where the doorway would fit her walking in in full costume," added a source.

For the past two years Heidi has hosted the party in Los Angeles, and the supermodel is reportedly thrilled about taking it back to New York’s trendy Manhattan district.

It is believed the glamorous event will take place at the LAVO nightclub, with celebrities including Eva Longoria Parker and Jessica Alba expected on the guest list.