Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Heidi Klum is now the face of Coty Cosmetics:

http://celebrity-gossip.net/heidi-klum/hei...osmetics-409137

She’s always looking to expand her empire, and Heidi Klum has teamed up with Coty Beauty brand to help revamp and update their image. And according to the “Project Runway” babe, it’s a natural fit for her to be linked with the cosmetics company.

“My entire childhood, I was surrounded by makeup. My father worked as the marketing director for 4711, a cosmetics company in Germany, for 20 years. He would always bring home testers of lipsticks, eye shadows and perfumes. I absolutely loved it — I started wearing makeup and experimenting with beauty products way too early.”

“In German schools, it is mandatory for students to find a three-week internship when they turn 13 to get work experience. I worked at 4711, where I had to do everything from filling perfume into bottles, sitting at the conveyor belt for quality inspections to marketing to the labs where the vats of creams are being developed. It was great. It’s funny how it’s all come back around again!”

Heidi Klum: Jessica Simpson Is ‘America’s Sweetheart’

Heidi Klum chats with Access about the Season 8 “Project Runway” finale. Also, why does Heidi call this season’s cast “the softest bunch we’ve had so far”? Finally, why is Jessica Simpson a great choice to be a finale guest judge?

Access Hollywood video

http://www.accesshollywood.com/heidi-klum-...t_video_1248122

xz3g9.jpg