Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Does anybody know which E! show Heidi is hosting in this clip?

That is a mash-up of several different specials that E! had on Victoria's Secret. There were at least 6 of them between 1998 and 2003. Heidi hosted the one where they held the VSFS in Cannes, but I don't remember the exact title.

Heidi Klum's Favorite Things

http://www.usaweekend.com/article/20100827...NMENT05/8290311

As a supermodel, mother of four, wife to singer Seal and Project Runway host, judge and executive producer (Thursdays, 9 p.m. ET, Lifetime), Heidi Klum has little time to waste. She knows what she likes and what she doesn't. So when USA WEEKEND caught up with the German-born star, 37, we asked her to share some of her personal “bests.” Here's what she told us about her favorite:

BEST

Clothing chain: The BabyGap, where “you can get great stuff for the buck.”

Fast food: When she indulges, it's a McDonald's Big Mac, large fries and a Coke.

Thing about being a mom: For Klum, “every joy and surprise is a favorite.”

Get-thin-quick trick: Klum cuts back on carbohydrates and adds exercise to the mix. “I've started running a few miles every day. My husband and I have a computerized pedometer competition going, and I'm very competitive.”

Guilty pleasure: Black salty licorice and imported Milka chocolate bars with hazelnuts.

Date night: It's the romance basics for Klum and Seal — “Italian food, red wine and plenty of alone time back at home.”

Hot politician: First lady Michelle Obama, because she's “confident in her style and fashion-forward.”

Favorite song of your husband's: Silence. It's one we're going to have to wait for because it's on his upcoming album, September's Commitment.

Favorite reality show host (other than herself): Klum had a chance to hang with four of her competitors when they hosted the Emmy Awards in 2008. Dancing With the Stars' Tom Bergeron “dropped me on my butt when we did a skit together.” But “he was super nice and apologetic about it after.”

WORST

Fashion faux pas she has committed: Klum has no fashion regrets. "I actually think it's fine to have an occasional faux pas," she says. "It's better to take risks rather than always going safe."

Fashion trend: She nixes anything "too sweet."

Thing about being a mom: Having to watch "the same kids' movies again and again and again."

Heidi Klum is on the cover of CITY Magazine (September 2010):

post-2141-1283183584_thumb.jpg

There's a behind the scenes video here:

http://www.cityist.com/blog/solid-gold/

From the New York Post/Page 6:

Heidi Klum channels Hollywood icon Marlene Dietrich on the cover of City magazine's new issue -- and it took some doing. The supermodel tells us she had to move her eyebrows in order to perfect Dietrich's trademark smoldering look.

Klum reveals, "We had to completely hide my eyebrows and remake them to look like Marlene Dietrich! I give credit to my hair and makeup team on this one."

She wore party dress at the Emmys, not "Emmy" dress, I think that dress would be more appropriate for other occasion.

I like her hair and necklace.

I agree! She's gotten bad reviews in the press for wearing this dress since it is wayyyyyy too short for the occasion. She looks great until you get to the length of the dress... :ninja: