Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

'I don't know why I got so lucky'

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/heidi-klum-i-...y-1551430.story

Heidi Klum has it all: beautiful family, devoted husband, smokin' good looks and a successful career. So how does she balance all the wonderful (albeit stressful) aspects of being a full-time working mom and celebrity? In the June issue of Redbook, Heidi talks about balancing work with family, how she stays positive and how she keeps her marriage fresh and exciting.

On how she stays feeling beautiful all the time:

"I think it's important to get your surroundings as well as yourself into a positive state -- meaning surround yourself with positive people, not the kind who are negative and jealous of everything you do. For me, it's having wonderful friends who love me for who I am, not my job. If you have issues with family, friends, and people at work, try and solve these issues head on so you can move on and concentrate on having the life you want. Think about what you can do so that you are happy with yourself -- for instance, eating right to feel great and energetic. When I am saying 'be happy with yourself,' I am talking about looking in the mirror and being happy with what you see. I don't mean that I look in the mirror and say, 'Wow, I am good-looking.'"

On how to turn things around if you're feeling down:

"Change things up so you don't get in a rut. Get your hair cut to something new and fun! Reinvent yourself. For me, all these things are really important to be a happier and better person for myself and my family."

On marrying the man of her dreams, her husband Seal:

"I don't know why I got so lucky. I have to pinch myself often and say, 'Is this just a dream?' Not only do I love my husband for the obvious reasons (ahem, his sex appeal), but also he is one of the kindest, most loving men I have ever met. He is sexy to me because he is fearless and not afraid to show emotions. He is a supersexy, hot kisser and he is sexy to me because he can be singing in front of 25,000 people one minute and, the next, be changing our daughter's diaper."

On how she and Seal keep their relationship strong:

"We have no daily grind. But that's because of the jobs we have. Or when we do experience it, we're happy about it. So it's mostly that we love and respect each other. We do things for each other. My husband is really into photography, for example, so I have made an effort to learn more about cameras, and I know he loves that I am interested in one of his biggest passions. That makes me happy -- making him happy. We go on dinner dates and have our occasional days sleeping in together. That's not always so easy with four kids, but we somehow do it! "

On why she and Seal are so good together:

"I just really believe that our personalities complement each other. You need someone to tell you the truth in a forest of people in which 99 percent think all you do is fabulous. One thing I think I will always want to be for my husband is not only his wife, mother of his children, and his best friend, but also his 'hot' girl who keeps making an effort to be attractive and fun!"

On why Seal is special to her:

"He just needs to look at me in that special way that says it all. It's a look that makes everyone else disappear around us. My husband has not had the most easy upbringing. He lived with a foster family for the first four years of his life before being reunited with his biological mom. After his birth mom and dad passed, he lived with his stepmom and siblings. It was tough sometimes. So I understand why he is the way he is, so loving to his wife and children, never wanting to be overly harsh with his kids and instead teaching them with words and by demonstration why they should or should not do certain things. He wants us to live as examples for our children and all be loving to one another—to be the family that he didn't have growing up! What my husband has probably learned is that family is the most important thing in life, and how valuable it is to have that solid foundation of family and friends around you."

On her favorite memories as a family:

"We love going on the road with Seal. We roll in and we roll out like the groupies. The kids watch him perform every night and we have the best time. It also makes them understand better when he is on the road by himself and they ask where he is."

On her dreams for the future:

"To be honest, I'm trying not to put too many more things on my to-do list. One of my biggest achievements in life is being a good mom and wife every day. Sure, climbing Mount Everest would be cool, but that's something I would now like to do as a family. Big experiences like that I don't want to have on my own anymore. I want to share them."

No. 2 Heidi Klum

$16 million

Beyond the television fame, Klum remains a longstanding member of the Victoria's Secret Angel entourage while also hosting Germany's Next Top Model and endorsing a slew of products, including Diet Coke, Volkswagen, McDonald's and LG.

818385_507d5bf0.jpg

forbes.com

joyride Yes! I really think she looks amazing, because I remember the pictures two years ago, from the same Mexico (in a green swimsuit), where she had a much worse form. In the end, do not forget that she was the mother of four children. Do not think that talking about "she looks amazing!" I compare it with Kurkova or Bundchen (Lima, I did not even mention because I hate it) - they are younger and just gave birth to her first child, I believe that for 36 years, a mother of 4 children for the wonderful photo models, it looks luxurious. And about the headlines ... you know, you can even the model of the models photographed and described so that would be scary.

And in the end is always my personal humble opinion - I think Heidi looks amazing!

I totally agree! only the bikini is ugly! Wrong cut for the bottom and top and wrong color but Heidi looks great!