Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Two children have taken a toll...

You try having two kids and then lets see how your body looks. Having bigger hips is not a bad thing . She is still beautiful and itspure ignorance to expect anyone to be a size 0 after they have 2 kids unless they have plastic surgery.There is nothing wrong with her body.

Edited by Amy

You try having two kids and then lets see how your body looks. Having bigger hips is not a bad thing . She is still beautiful and itspure ignorance to expect anyone to be a size 0 after they have 2 kids unless they have plastic surgery.There is nothing wrong with her body.

Normally I wouldn't pay attention to shit like this, but I'm bored. Let's take a look at what I originally said, shall we?

She's still gorgeous though. :)

Would you like it any clearer than that? I can underline it if you're still not seeing it.

I never said I thought she should be skinnier, or that she should have narrower hips, did I? I still think she's hot. Duh. No shit. Seriously.

Unbelievable. Thanks. (Y)

:laugh: cute!

sealhe112705012jd.jpg

so um... theres an explanation right?

That's from Karneval in Cologne, Germany last spring. It's sorta the German version of Mardi Gras, only more family oriented.

By the way, I don't think this picture has been posted:

hk050426b25qt.jpg