Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

ooooooooooooooooo!!! are we throwing a made up birthday bash too! hahahhahaah!

hey!!!! i like aggy!

but im so glad shes not big here! or else i think i would hate her with passion like camilla! haahah!

hahhah! good for you! enjoy that wii!!! ... while you still can......... oh wait... nm! you are gonna procrastinate! hhahaa!

and thiago! you need a hug! :hug: those rude bitches at TFS!!!! :angry:

Isn't that Erin Wasson? :unsure:

ooooooooooooooooo!!! are we throwing a made up birthday bash too! hahahhahaah!

hey!!!! i like aggy!

but im so glad shes not big here! or else i think i would hate her with passion like camilla! haahah!

hahhah! good for you! enjoy that wii!!! ... while you still can......... oh wait... nm! you are gonna procrastinate! hhahaa!

and thiago! you need a hug! :hug: those rude bitches at TFS!!!! :angry:

they were mean! :lol:. i mean they were making a fair point i agreed with some of what they said but i dont like rudeness :rofl:

oh god that agyness thread, despite the fact she annoys me beyond belief with her overexposure in britain that thread is mean! i felt bad though as i said she looked like frankenstien in one shot. but she did! i would say the same for raquel :rofl:

i thought it was iselin thiago? i am still going to get those firstview bs pics for fw 08 eventually!

hahahahaha! yeah thats why i was.... is that raquel??? hahahah! i thought it was funny coz isa is always around crazy people! hahaha!

hahaha! no... i don't even know the reason they were trying to murder you at tfs... all i know was that camilla got so frustrated with the rudeness! hahaha!

omg!!! i don't even wanna go to that i-D thread! i know im gonna get trampled with all the aggy bashing!

oh shiz!!!! i have got to get my hands on that vogue paris!

Veja mag has a pic of Raquel and Karl photoshooting the new Fend ads on NYC streets (time square i think). too bad i dont have a scanner. she is wearing a blond chanel wig and a terrible fur coat ( hate fur :ninja: ).

This week's? Cause my father subscribes it and I don't see it in this week's issue. What's the cover?