Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

Another missing raquel explanation

22/02 - 14:30 - Raquel Zimmerman, the present number 1 of the fashion world,skipped the season of Milan for a rest in new york with her husband, Ruy Sanchez Blanco. But neither by that is she outside the hubbub of fashion. The edition of March of the "i-D" brings to top in the layer and, in the content, an editorial with styling of Edward Enninful, photographed by Emma Summerton. Gives us Raquel!

glamurama.com.br

she could have gone home after meisel i guess.

I just opened a preview of a new edit that V mag sent over last night. Its a story featuring Linda Evangelista and Raquel Zimmerman referencing "Eyes Of Laura Mars", a film so 70's not only does it star Faye Dunaway, it has Barbara Streisand wailing the theme song, Helmut Newton shots standing in for the work of "Laura Mars" and cameos by Studio 54 fixtures like Sterling St. Jacques. Its a fun weekend watch and a great primer for really getting into the nuances of the V edit. Will Linda channel Dunaway for the scene where Laura has to flee down a pier, dressed in overlapping layers of wool, tweed and cashmere in a vain effort to stop a murder she just "saw" in her psychic mind. Can't wait to upload the V 52 sneak peek over at MDC tmrw.

ยป 3 comments

we should get a preview today! :woot: